Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically he does nothing and she pays someone to do most of her work 😳 spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yeah, that too! That is a full time job in itself!

Yeah he did. I think it was his back?
That rings a bell. I think he recently had a sore ankle so I'm getting mixed up.

I guess having that rental property meant that they could both just pack in their jobs without much thought. Certainly, I would keep my full time job going for as long as possible, even if I was making quite a bit from blogging and YT.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure I've seen her say before that she earned hardly anything from her rental. Anyone know where it was?

This may have been mentioned in the thread already but did you see her response to someone on YT when she said something like 'I bought a house at 18, did you?' - ummmm is it technically buying a house if your parents give you the whole deposit? I bet they went on the mortgage too

Reactions: 4
The way she’s talking about people this morning on her Instagram just goes to show how much of a miserable women she is.

I'm sure I've seen her say before that she earned hardly anything from her rental. Anyone know where it was?

This may have been mentioned in the thread already but did you see her response to someone on YT when she said something like 'I bought a house at 18, did you?' - ummmm is it technically buying a house if your parents give you the whole deposit? I bet they went on the mortgage too
I don't believe she'd keep a rental property for that long if it wasn't making money. I mean, she's supposed to be money savvy, isn't she? The hassle of renting it out would need a reward. I also find it weird that she had that house and yet rents from someone else, in a different area. Since they both work from home, why not move into the house she actually owned to save on rent and build up a deposit for a larger house in another area? For someone who is about making money and saving money, she seems to do the strangest things.

I wouldn't say I bought a house if it was effectively my parents buying it. She weirdly flips between using this as a badge of honour and trying to minimise it, depending on the mood she's in.

I don't believe she'd keep a rental property for that long if it wasn't making money. I mean, she's supposed to be money savvy, isn't she? The hassle of renting it out would need a reward. I also find it weird that she had that house and yet rents from someone else, in a different area. Since they both work from home, why not move into the house she actually owned to save on rent and build up a deposit for a larger house in another area? For someone who is about making money and saving money, she seems to do the strangest things.

I wouldn't say I bought a house if it was effectively my parents buying it. She weirdly flips between using this as a badge of honour and trying to minimise it, depending on the mood she's in.
Her rented house was in Chester. Her parents helped her to buy it when she was at university.

Don’t mention that. She had a tit fit on Twitter when I said having parents give you a deposit for a house was privileged

Reactions: 4
If her parents gave her the deposit then she didn’t buy tit. She was gifted it. Maybe she should make that clear #gifted when she talks about it like everyone else has to 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m confused how they went from fleeing South Africa and being homeless to able to give her deposit for a house in 5 years

But even the constant laying around. I don’t get how people can just do that and eating constant tit all the time like she says my body’s craving veg. Listen to it 😳 I dunno maybe I’m up tight but I don’t understand how two adults can be so unhealthy in their habits.

Also she needs to wash that sodding floor 🤢

To be honest I couldn’t work in customer service I’d get sacked 😂 I would legit tell people to duck off. I honestly think use should get so much more freedom with how you deal with people
See I could kind of understand people eating badly if they are poor, or work long hours to the point where cooking is difficult, or having consistent meal times is hard...but these two work from home, and supposedly earn loads, so its not exactly hard? They could quite easily meal prep if they don't want to cook every day, or cook enough of something one day to last for a couple of days.

They could quite easily meal prep if they don't want to cook every day, or cook enough of something one day to last for a couple of days.
Yes. It's amazing how the rest of us can work full time and find time to cook when we could be self employed and too busy trying to decide which bed to take a nap in.

Reactions: 3
I literally have no words. Is this how she makes £££?? I mean, she has been known to sell her filthy, manky shoes online ...
😂😂 who is she saying that to. I’m pretty sure you would have time to get dressed whilst theyre waiting at he door.

😂😂 who is she saying that to. I’m pretty sure you would have time to get dressed whilst theyre waiting at he door.
But you just don't broadcast it to your followers! Not on a page she uses for her 'business'. She certainly is one on her own!

Reactions: 3
You’re spot on.

I love the way she’s taken a picture of Tony and written freedom!! On it. Poor bloke deserves it after the past month of putting up with her constant bitching.

I love the way she’s taken a picture of Tony and written freedom!!
That's so disrespectful, even if she is kidding.

So, she's sitting in the house, naked, expecting a guest. These side hustles are getting out of hand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Does she not think that the fact she lives in a freezing cold, mouldy dingey property and her disgustingly unhealthy eating habits are the reason she constantly has a ‘cold’?! I mean it’s not rocket science is it?

These two desperately need structure, routine, to get out of the house and to mix with others. It is seriously unhealthy to remain in a bubble like that- no wonder she is tired, ill, constantly eating and moaning.

She can spending however much money she wants on hypnotherapy but nothing is going to change because she has no motivation to change. It’s the same with the CBT she ‘tried’- sorry Emma but these things take work on the individuals part you can’t just click your fingers and be fixed!

I don’t think she will ever get that lightbulb moment though because she’s too far up her own arse and Tony enables this whole situation by feeding into it by doing everything for her.

Her stories drain me so duck knows how Tony feels. Enjoy your freedom whilst it lasts mate!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.