Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really under 30? Thanks for reminding me about the t-shirt...made me almost turn inside out from cringing!

Everytime Emma posts a photo of the Chapel, I just see the phallic windows that were pointed out ?

Reactions: 5
Did Emma take Tony's last name or did he take hers? According to their business records his first name is McDonald??

She posted for tips to lose weight. If I remember correctly she did well losing weight while doing the Lloyd's pharmacy promo. You can't out run (or swim occasionally) a bad diet.

Reactions: 2
She posted for tips to lose weight. If I remember correctly she did well losing weight while doing the Lloyd's pharmacy promo. You can't out run (or swim occasionally) a bad diet.
Sorry to be a stickler for bad grammar but its
“She cant run or swim because of her bad diet”

Last edited:
Just seen in her ‘real cost of moving house’ blog

She’s had 4 sets of keys cut ( bit excessive)

But also included £27 for Pizza Hut. And £20 for a pub meal. That’s not a house moving cost. You CHOSE that. This girl is a joke

Also lists the end of tenancy clean. On a 5 bed house as £127. I paid £250 for a two bedroom flat end of tenancy clean. This probably explains why they didn’t finish it all. Cleaners are around £10-15 an hour just for weekly cleans.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think you've misunderstood what I meant @Sickofitall but @Srh1984 has explained it well. There's a common phrase in the weight loss community that you cannot out run a bad diet, I was referring to that and the fact that Emma swims occasionally.

The cost of moving breakdown is ridiculous. Surely the cost of meals is just everyday living, if you choose to eat out then that's not an expense. Has she included the cost of the full oil tank too as surely that is just another living expense?!

She is changing her blog name apparently. Maybe that is so companies won't be so quick to realise her passive aggressive Insta posts are related to her blog ?

Reactions: 3
I think you've misunderstood what I meant @Sickofitall but @Srh1984 has explained it well. There's a common phrase in the weight loss community that you cannot out run a bad diet, I was referring to that and the fact that Emma swims occasionally.

The cost of moving breakdown is ridiculous. Surely the cost of meals is just everyday living, if you choose to eat out then that's not an expense. Has she included the cost of the full oil tank too as surely that is just another living expense?!

She is changing her blog name apparently. Maybe that is so companies won't be so quick to realise her passive aggressive Insta posts are related to her blog ?
Just saw the thing about the name change which seemed weird. Maybe can come across more as a big business than a sole blogger with a ‘proper’ name and get more deals?

My comment was a joke that she doesn’t run or swim.

Also the cost of moving doesn’t need to include send of tenency clean if you do it yourself as you go along.
We’ve moved maybe 5 times in 4 years (don’t ask) and never once used external people and never had money reduced or taken off us.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.