Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen in her ‘real cost of moving house’ blog

She’s had 4 sets of keys cut ( bit excessive)

But also included £27 for Pizza Hut. And £20 for a pub meal. That’s not a house moving cost. You CHOSE that. This girl is a joke

Also lists the end of tenancy clean. On a 5 bed house as £127. I paid £250 for a two bedroom flat end of tenancy clean. This probably explains why they didn’t finish it all. Cleaners are around £10-15 an hour just for weekly cleans.
I have so questions.

1. 5 bedrooms for her and Tony? FIVE? They even have external offices so I’m not sure why they needed FIVE?! We live in a 3 bed with 3 people in the house, and it’s fine!

2. Four keys cut? You what? We have the main set of keys (with all doors on them) and then a front door. FOUR!

3. Hahahahahahaha @ Pizza Hut and pub lunch. Oh emma. Your poor pancreas.

4. £127 on an end of tenancy clean is ridiculously cheap and that’s probably why they didn’t finish.

Reactions: 3
I have so questions.

1. 5 bedrooms for her and Tony? FIVE? They even have external offices so I’m not sure why they needed FIVE?! We live in a 3 bed with 3 people in the house, and it’s fine!

2. Four keys cut? You what? We have the main set of keys (with all doors on them) and then a front door. FOUR!

3. Hahahahahahaha @ Pizza Hut and pub lunch. Oh emma. You poor pancreas.

4. £127 on an end of tenancy clean is ridiculously cheap and that’s probably why they didn’t finish.
Apparently her and tony need a set each, both parents need a set each and then a spare ( they already had one set)

I mean if you want that many fine, but the blog is meant to give people an idea on the cost of moving.

That many keys, takeaways and an oil tank really most people wouldn’t have that.

Reactions: 1
Apparently her and tony need a set each, both parents need a set each and then a spare ( they already had one set)

I mean if you want that many fine, but the blog is meant to give people an idea on the cost of moving.

That many keys, takeaways and an oil tank really most people wouldn’t have that.
Totally agree. It’s “hidden” things like fees to sign a bit of paper, check out costs, moving men, months of therapy because moving house is just horrendous...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We’ve moved maybe 5 times in 4 years (don’t ask) and never once used external people and never had money reduced or taken off us.
We've had a similar number of moves over a similar number of years and like you, never paid any end of tenancy cleans, we just cleaned as we went along then gave it a deep clean when we had moved everything.

Selling the rental is a good idea. I hope she is reading and taking some things on board. The rename is a good idea too...although I didn't like the name suggested

• Haha
[URL="http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1097186/type-2-diabetes-symptoms-weight-loss-tired-thirsty-diet[/URL]"]www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1097186/type-2-diabetes-symptoms-weight-loss-tired-thirsty-diet[/URL]

Wonder how much she got paid for this article ? Knew she was full of tit but this confirms it! Sharing a dessert. Pfft. Stop kidding yourself, Emma. Maybe stop showing what you eat on Instagram as you just show how much of a liar you are! ?‍♀
What a load of bobbins! Her eating is shocking

Reactions: 4
www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1097186/type-2-diabetes-symptoms-weight-loss-tired-thirsty-diet

Wonder how much she got paid for this article ? Knew she was full of tit but this confirms it! Sharing a dessert. Pfft. Stop kidding yourself, Emma. Maybe stop showing what you eat on Instagram as you just show how much of a liar you are! ?‍♀
This literally has money money money written all over it. Have Lloyd’s and The Express not looked at her IG stories? Read her blog? Seen her carb loaded diet?

• Haha
She was losing 2 pounds a day?
I mean the tiredness part is true because we know she loves a nap
Dramatic weight loss is common with T2 diagnosis... but... ehhh.. nope I can’t do it. I can’t be bitchy. Ask me this afternoon.

• Haha
www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/1097186/type-2-diabetes-symptoms-weight-loss-tired-thirsty-diet

?? You don’t get that size by sharing desserts! Their diet is shocking, no wonder she spends so much time in bed and playing games, she must feel so sluggish!!

New Poundland and guys! We get a shout out! She says that she angers some people on here by not checking the weight on the haribo so she’s buying some more.

More mentions about the chapel. Chapel has an infestation of flies in the roof and also mould. Oh! It’s tilted too, so the tripod doesn’t stand correctly.

She bought some healthy snacks though; banana chips and salted nuts. Never mind.

Did you know she’s moved into a chapel?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New Poundland and guys! We get a shout out! She says that she angers some people on here by not checking the weight on the haribo so she’s buying some more.

More mentions about the chapel. Chapel has an infestation of flies in the roof and also mould. Oh! It’s tilted too, so the tripod doesn’t stand correctly.

She bought some healthy snacks though; banana chips and salted nuts. Never mind.

Did you know she’s moved into a chapel?

What chapel? She kept that quiet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably states that she earns so much money because she never ends up paying for anything and it’s all gifted! That would be a hell of a lot of surveys to make 6 figures

If she’s gonna throw shade at us do it properly.
Also hasn’t Emma drew just the other day had an article out about her diabetes and weight loss, then in this video it’s like, “well these nuts have high fat and salt content, but I’m buying them anyway”, also dried banana? Just buy a banana it’s much better for you.
Also next week she will have a de-cluttering video, of all the cheap tat she keeps buying. Like do you need another 400 glass jars. Like yes £1 for a jar to keep some toiletries In is very good, but your house doesn’t need to looks like a 1920’s sweet shop (sorry, chapel).

Also I know The newspaper story isn’t true, it didn’t happen the way she said she did. That’s all I’m gonna say

Last edited:
Also hasn’t Emma drew just the other day had an article out about her diabetes and weight loss, then in this video it’s like, “well these nuts have high fat and salt content, but I’m buying them anyway”, also dried banana? Just buy a banana it’s much better for you.
Also next week she will have a de-cluttering video, of all the cheap tat she keeps buying. Like do you need another 400 glass jars. Like yes £1 for a jar to keep some toiletries In is very good, but your house doesn’t need to looks like a 1920’s sweet shop (sorry, chapel).

Also I know for a fact that diabetes story and the way it came to be is a lie, and she needs to watch out. I know she’s only had it written that way due to her bow sponsorship with Lloyd’s pharmacy but that’s not how it happened and she know it’s it. If she does like to read these threads then I hope she contacts the expres and gets them to remove that story before someone else does as that could look very very bad for her image
Confused about you last bit? The newspaper story?

Passive aggressive about the haribo thing I see. Can’t help herself. I wonder if she’s trying to be funny rather than passive aggressive. Your completely missing the mark if so Emma.

Last edited:

Also I know for a fact that diabetes story and the way it came to be is a lie, and she needs to watch out. I know she’s only had it written that way due to her bow sponsorship with Lloyd’s pharmacy but that’s not how it happened and she know it’s it. If she does like to read these threads then I hope she contacts the expres and gets them to remove that story before someone else does as that could look very very bad for her image
What has she done? I'm intrigued

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.