Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused about you last bit? The newspaper story?

Passive aggressive about the haribo thing I see. Can’t help herself. I wonder if she’s trying to be funny rather than passive aggressive. Your completely missing the mark if so Emma.
It’s definitely a hit at being funny... I think I prefer passive aggressive over her being funny.

Reactions: 1
I am waiting for the never never ending posts about Cheltenham and matched betting. Still makes a change from hearing about the Chapel ?

Reactions: 1
Didn't you know they've just moved into a Chapel?

Her poundland video made me laugh with her raving about the beautiful Chapel windows...they're just white framed windows not stained glass.

Dried fruit is probably one of the worst snacks you could eat when diabetic too. Thought she'd know what with her being a diabetes expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Said it before she even moved in. It’s a run down money pit. What she’s saving on rent will cost in the long run.
And when she’s done fixing it all, removing all the damp, the owners will kick her out and sell it on for a nice tidy profit
They should make a blog about it

Reactions: 2
And when she’s done fixing it all, removing all the damp, the owners will kick her out and sell it on for a nice tidy profit
They should make a blog about it
I think they’ll live in it run down for a few months to try and negotiate a good deal. Then sort it out. Or never get round to sorting it out ha. Who knows. She definitely reads here now so that’s my advice, negotiate a good deal because of how bad it is.

I wouldn’t be spending a penny doing it up atm. Although I wouldn’t live in it like that, damp is so bad for your health

I've dyed my hair pink guys. Guys, my hair is pink again. Did I mention I like it more washed out? It's pink guyyysss.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd get a couple of dehumidifiers running in that Chapel. I've lived in a property with mould due to damp and it made my asthma so much worse.

I think hermes are a popular courier with the resellers to be fair. If I sell anything on ebay I use it as otherwise I have to make a 5 mile trip to the nearest post office.

Guys, her hair is pink!

I wouldn't be bragging about being in credit for your gas and electric Hun, it'll cost you double that to heat the bloody chapel ? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be bragging about being in credit for your gas and electric Hun, it'll cost you double that to heat the bloody chapel ? lol
Was just thinking that! ? Isn't she that much in credit from referrals? Sure she gets £50 every time she gets someone to sign up...

I do feel quite iffy about her making money from the energy referrals. People in financial hardship (or not) should compare energy prices not be tempted in by free cash or whatever.

I'm surprised to see her posting about her walking a mile or 2. My 18mo walked a mile today, half of it up a steep hill. Emma getting moving is great but being so inactive is quite shocking!

I'm surprised to see her posting about her walking a mile or 2. My 18mo walked a mile today, half of it up a steep hill. Emma getting moving is great but being so inactive is quite shocking!
Not surprising tho is it?
This is the liar who posts about how great Lloyd’s pharmacy is and how great her eating habits are but then also lists grabbing take aways almost every night as a business expense.
And don’t forget the time she posted “game changer guys! Lettuce on a sandwich adds a crunch!”
Like really? Game changer? No. Ignoring type 2 diabetes and losing your feet is game changing, but until that makes her some money we won’t see a video about it

Did she really, actually post about putting lettuce in a sandwich. I can't even ?
Not even joking.
And actually said the words “game changer” as this was a brand new revelation to her and to her followers that this was an option. When you need that extra crunch! I’m sure someone a bit more tech savvy than me can find the post and we can all cringe together

• Haha
Who reconds that Emma ate all the cake to her self today? 🍰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.