Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is most of her income down to rental income would you say then?
I’d say most of her income is now down to affiliate links - people joining matched betting/ apps/ etc through her and advertisements where companies are paying her to mention their products online.

As for this picture below, they didn’t care enough to reply to your email so sure they aren’t going to care now. She has to be passive aggressive and not quite name and shame them whilst trying to though.

So bitchy

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I’d say most of her income is now down to affiliate links - people joining matched betting/ apps/ etc through her and advertisements where companies are paying her to mention their products online.

As for this picture below, they didn’t care enough to reply to your email so sure they aren’t going to care now. She has to be passive aggressive and not quite name and shame them whilst trying to though.

So bitchy
This is just so passive aggressive! I know she got hit with a potential lawsuit when she was FromAldiToHarrods, but I think it was Harrods who did it.

• Haha
I wonder if Emma ever stopped to consider that Aldi - with its emphasis on fresh produce and use of Team GB Olympic athletes in its adverts - might consider being associated with her to be not a good look. But no, just whinge whinge whinge.

I wonder if Emma ever stopped to consider that Aldi - with its emphasis on fresh produce and use of Team GB Olympic athletes in its adverts - might consider being associated with her to be not a good look. But no, just whinge whinge whinge.
I’m guessing it was Harrods not wanting to be associated or linked. I don’t want to be mean so I’ll hold back on way, but don’t think they have the same ‘image’

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing it was Harrods not wanting to be associated or linked. I don’t want to be mean so I’ll hold back on way, but don’t think they have the same ‘image’
Oops, I wasn't clear - what I was referring to was the passive aggressive tweet re: the discount retailer. But yes, doubt Harrods wanted anything to do with her either!

What? Please tell me more?
She originally was FromAldiToHarrods, and I think Harrods threatened her with a lawsuit to change her name.

She would do a lot of Aldi Haul videos which I really enjoyed, and it tied into her name.

Oh my, the come fly with me reference has made me laugh so much, thanks for that!

I'm not sure if her passive aggressiveness is her trying to be edgy but it's so unprofessional.

• Haha
She’s angering me no end!! Her version on self employed is 1. Eat takeout or at restaurants daily 2. Don’t clean ever 3. Be rude to people who don’t think your way of life is the best life!!! The two of them are an NHS nightmare waiting to happen

Reactions: 5
Absolutely an NHS nightmare waiting to happen. I cannot believe how much weight Tony has put on compared to their engagement shoot.

The pharmacy diabetes management promo was ridiculous, could have been a great opportunity for her to turn her health around. I think she would get more brand deals or whatever if she was healthier.

Reactions: 3
This Poundland thing. Does she go round the whole of Poundland and price check everything?
I saw her going on about clothes in there the other day too

I’ve finally remembered what turned me from regular watcher who enjoyed her channel to... not so much.

Emma and Tony did a Q&A months ago about their life and relationship. As with most young married couples, they got asked about having children. Emma gave the answer that she found this upsetting as due to her mental health, they won’t have children (or words to that effect).

Then a few months pass by and a video called “we have something to tell you” appears. Literally all the comments on there are about her being pregnant, having a baby and the entire video is totally elusive and leaves you guessing. What is it you have to tell us? Oh you’re getting a cat.

It’s probably just me but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 5
Oh my, the come fly with me reference has made me laugh so much, thanks for that!

I'm not sure if her passive aggressiveness is her trying to be edgy but it's so unprofessional.
I’m trying to find the image of the woman going “why do I like Disney? Well I think it’s because I’m a bit thick.”

• Haha
I never saw the Q&A video but I am not surprised at her making a click bait titled video. Very distasteful.

I’ve finally remembered what turned me from regular watcher who enjoyed her channel to... not so much.

Emma and Tony did a Q&A months ago about their life and relationship. As with most young married couples, they got asked about having children. Emma gave the answer that she found this upsetting as due to her mental health, they won’t have children (or words to that effect).

Then a few months pass by and a video called “we have something to tell you” appears. Literally all the comments on there are about her being pregnant, having a baby and the entire video is totally elusive and leaves you guessing. What is it you have to tell us? Oh you’re getting a cat.

It’s probably just me but it left a bad taste in my mouth.
If she found it upsetting why include that question in her q and a. Surely they choose the questions they are going to read beforehand. I dislike her more the more I read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.