Emma Drew #8 Silence is golden, house decor’s rotten. Cancer diagnosis has been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the meal deal with the higher fat and sugar content worked out better value for money. That’s great I’m sure it did but for the sake of saving a few pence over the healthier choice. I’d have picked up a Florette bowl, the chicken and a bottle of water, Emma’s not scraping around for the pennies we are led to believe
She needs to learn that cheap doesn’t always equal better. What you save in money often ends up costing you, either financially or in a different way. Poundland homeware will break or wear out easily and repeated purchasing is more expensive (and wasteful) than buying one good quality item. Likewise with food, the most nutritionally lacking, sugar and saturated fat dense foods are generally the cheapest. For £1 you could get a bag of salad or bunch of bananas, or you could get a big bar of chocolate or bag of donuts. The unhealthy options work out much, much cheaper per calorie, but that doesn’t mean you should opt for them - especially if you claim to have a six figure income. She claims to be well off and has a thumb tum, so she should absolutely be choosing to buy the more expensive, nutrient dense, low sugar & fat food. The smaller quantity should not be a factor as she shouldn’t be eating much anyway

Her inability to understand this is one of the reasons she has issues

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The woman she is doing a live with only seems to share pictures of unhealthy food?! but has lost a lot of weight.
I bet that's why Emma is interested!

Reactions: 11
She’s out at the shops again! For someone vulnerable enough to have her food shopping delivered she’s certainly been into enough non-essential shops since they reopened to make me think she doesn’t give a tit about her “vulnerability”. I’ve not set foot in a shop since the very start of April (husband was high risk so we’ve had everything delivered) and I’ve still got no urgency to rush out and buy everything in sight...unlike Emma! She’s definitely just transferred her food addiction to shopping...whilst also still being obsessed with food.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She’s out at the shops again! For someone vulnerable enough to have her food shopping delivered she’s certainly been into enough non-essential shops since they reopened to make me think she doesn’t give a tit about her “vulnerability”. I’ve not set foot in a shop since the very start of April (husband was high risk so we’ve had everything delivered) and I’ve still got no urgency to rush out and buy everything in sight...unlike Emma! She’s definitely just transferred her food addiction to shopping...whilst also still being obsessed with food.
The Sainsburys priority deliveries but then shopping freely at the first opportunity really put my nose out of joint. Shows just how self serving she really is

Reactions: 26
She needs to learn that cheap doesn’t always equal better. What you save in money often ends up costing you, either financially or in a different way. Poundland homeware will break or wear out easily and repeated purchasing is more expensive (and wasteful) than buying one good quality item. Likewise with food, the most nutritionally lacking, sugar and saturated fat dense foods are generally the cheapest. For £1 you could get a bag of salad or bunch of bananas, or you could get a big bar of chocolate or bag of donuts. The unhealthy options work out much, much cheaper per calorie, but that doesn’t mean you should opt for them - especially if you claim to have a six figure income. She claims to be well off and has a thumb tum, so she should absolutely be choosing to buy the more expensive, nutrient dense, low sugar & fat food. The smaller quantity should not be a factor as she shouldn’t be eating much anyway

Her inability to understand this is one of the reasons she has issues
It’s like when these thrifty accounts say home bargains has a small bottle of own brand washing up liquid for £1.29 that lasts them 3 weeks when you could buy a huge bottle of fairy for £1.99 and it last 2 months + 😬. I’m incredibly tight with money, I spend lots lol but never full price on anything, but there’s LOTS of ways you can spend a little more at first, but it last and is cheaper in the long run 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 17
Emma's WLS pal just posted a photo of herself crammed into a Size 16 jacket. Of all the role models on Insta, why pick Emma?

When's the live?

Reactions: 4
I've actually just got out a dress from Dorothy Perkins which is very similar to the green one Emma is wearing, but in a size 20 (my size) and took a picture mimicking her pose to see if *I* had absolutely lost it... Confirmed that I have not 😂 don't get me wrong, I don't look like the model on the website, but I look nothing like Princess Sausage Skin of Kings Lynn...
Just bumping this up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And after going for an appointment just to spread the germs about all the more. King's Lynn will be on lockdown again.

106278468_725368338031803_863132011958998696_n.jpg

Oh Lottie I feel for you!

Someone else has sent her another chilli playsuit.

Reactions: 6
I recognise lots of that giveaway crap from Poundland. It’s worth a tenner at most and she probably got it for free. What a rubbish giveaway.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Emma drew #9: Purse loose, clothes tight. Shopping all day, Ted Baker in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Face to face Friday 🙄 she's definitely going to try and turn her platform into some slimming account as well to get free tit

Reactions: 9
What does Tony do? The house is still minging. Ted Baker frocks, but that belly's still swinging.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Emma's WLS pal just posted a photo of herself crammed into a Size 16 jacket. Of all the role models on Insta, why pick Emma?

When's the live?
She acknowledged that it was too tight though and admitted she used to be a size 30. Unlike Emma....

Reactions: 8
I need to know what shops she’s getting these 14s and 16s out of Cos either I have serious body dismorphia and am obese or I would be a size 8 in these shops. They must be American sizes which would make them an 18 and 20 ? That last pic she posted 22nd June she is no where near a 14 !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.