Emma Drew #8 Silence is golden, house decor’s rotten. Cancer diagnosis has been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I played around with the title a bit to make it fit, hope it’s ok and I haven’t stepped on any toes. Yell at me if I have!

Title credit to @Delia Smith

Reactions: 13
I played around with the title a bit to make it fit, hope it’s ok and I haven’t stepped on any toes. Yell at me if I have!
haha thanks !!! Let’s carry on tattling about Emma Drew and her tiles of poo!

Reactions: 9
She has the worst fashion sense I have ever seen. It’s like when you get a toddler to pick their own clothes for a day

Reactions: 20
Love this. I can't believe we're on number #8 already 😂
Congratulations Emma Drew you absolute shambles for thread number 8! And to think we almost didn't get past thead number 6!

I wonder if we will conveniently see a "cancer update" in the next few days

Reactions: 10
Amazingly tone deaf. If she really wants to talk about stress and uncertainty she should speak to the millions of people who don't have a passive income and are now relying on benefits to feed themselves and their families. Or how about people in healthcare (my field) who are seeing their colleagues die from COVID and wondering if they are going to be next or if they will pass the infection on to someone they love.

Within a couple of posts there, she's went from "I just made £65 doing f all" to "I'm so worried about my financial situation". If she was really that worried about her finances, she wouldn't have been out shopping today. She wouldn't be buying all that furniture (and paying £900 for a bed when she has one already) and spending so much money on Wish and other sites. If her income is what she claims, she is in a very good position to weather the storm.

Even Katy Kicker has gotten off her ass and filmed a YouTube video this week, probably after reading on here and realising that lots of people are sitting at home, trawling YT for new content. Emma could've done some "home improvement" type vlogs or some cooking ones (Hello Fresh reviews?), some financial content, talk about her weight loss in an honest way.... there are hundred of things she could do that wouldn't involve travelling or doing hauls.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love this. I can't believe we're on number #8 already 😂

I know. It's absolutely shocking. There's nothing nice about it, the design, colour or fit on her.

All the stuff she's keeping puts me in mind of 3.25pm outside the primary school I used to live near to. All she'd need to do is get one of these for Treeko and she'd pass completely unnoticed -

1592342772106.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My goodness, she has a tangled bikini, she is the envy of 5 year olds everywhere :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You know, I respect her body confidence. Not many people of her size would have a bikini or feel comfortable wearing such tight clothes. She reminds me of the Little Britain "only gay in the village" character.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.