Emma Drew #8 Silence is golden, house decor’s rotten. Cancer diagnosis has been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0E5A788D-BB51-4E5D-86FD-CF2C9A32CBE5.jpeg

This little owl needs her own thread, her whole Insta looks like bullshit. I don’t eat anything like her and I’m a 16-18, I’m absolutely sick to death of these dangerous influenzas having no rules or standards to uphold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s part of the shopping addiction. Most people feel a short ‘high’ after buying something, but that feeling quickly goes away, especially if you don’t actually like the item as much as you had hoped. I think she buys clothes that don’t fit, and even clothes she doesn’t particularly like, just to get this high. Then, like you say, she returns them and gets some money back, and oh now she’s in store anyway why not have a look around? The cycle repeats itself. Same with food - eats appealing junk, has a sugar high / fat satiation that feels amazing but wears off quickly, eats more junk

I agree LO is either purging or not eating most of the food she posts (or a mix of both). I’m a similar size and while I have a bad diet / habits, I don’t think it’s possible to eat that much crap and maintain the weight without going to extremes! She cannot even claim it’s down to her metabolism as she was much bigger in the past. I almost feel sorry for Emma as LO isn’t helping her delusions
Agree 100%. I feel the shopping trips are another excuse to fulfill her food addiction as well as she never brings packed lunch or eats before she goes but since she's out she HAS to eat something. She spends her whole day preplanning excuses in case people call her out on her BS.

Reactions: 11
LO definitely has an eating disorder, having being there myself I can spot the signs. Unfortunately Emma seems to believe you can still lose weight by eating doughnuts, yes you can but that doughnut has to be the only thing you eat that day then you need to exercise for at least 60 minutes to truly ensure you have a calorie deficit.

Reactions: 10
Minor, but the fact that LO has the left hand column of her feed as portrait pictures of herself, but they’re all slightly different widths is REALLY bugging me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has LO had her lips done? She used to be lovely and had a great blog, then got obsessed with that Ghost band and turned into the state she is now. Looks like Marilyn Manson video reject now. Who does a full face of make up to sit at home all day? It’s so bizarre

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has LO had her lips done? She used to be lovely and had a great blog, then got obsessed with that Ghost band and turned into the state she is now. Looks like Marilyn Manson video reject now. Who does a full face of make up to sit at home all day? It’s so bizarre
yes she literally got obsessed with ghost overnight!

Reactions: 4
She overlines her lips a lot to get the extreme look, not sure if she uses fillers as well. Her before weight loss and transformation pics show she already had a good amount of lips before the overlining and her daughter has quite thick lips as well.

LO definitely has an eating disorder, having being there myself I can spot the signs. Unfortunately Emma seems to believe you can still lose weight by eating doughnuts, yes you can but that doughnut has to be the only thing you eat that day then you need to exercise for at least 60 minutes to truly ensure you have a calorie deficit.
I suppose people just want to believe that they're packing away all that every day, when the reality is at best, having a tiny piece of it and watching everybody else eat for the rest of the time.

If somebody is able to maintain a healthy weight and nutrition with having, for example, one calorifically dense meal a day, good for them, but that's not through having a greasy burger and fries or just a massive milkshake every single day.

I like the look as a whole, it's what I did whilst on the tour circuit (except the tattoos, as I couldn't afford them) but not the extreme that she is at.

And I'm sure that if there were to be truth told, she'd say 'you don't think I actually eat all those things I post photos of, do you?'

Last edited:
Tbf, Little Owl triggers me far more than Emma 😂
See I’m the opposite, at least I can obviously see bullshit with LO. Things clearly don’t add up and it’s obvious. Plus, she’s tiny with the mindset she’s much bigger. Emma on the other hand is deceitful with all her posts and is still really big but thinks she’s tiny which can make anyone smaller than Emma become really confused about what size they are in comparison.
To be fair though, they are both people I would actively avoid in real life.

Reactions: 9
Emma really thinks her and LO are besties bless her. What do they have in common apart from a massive ego, one has a massive gunt and the other seems a bit of a..... ermm idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma Drew Poundland Princess. Wearing a skin-tight dress and her house is still a mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
LO looks like a blow up doll. She definitely needs a thread on here. Is she influenza enough with under 5k?

Reactions: 5
LO looks like a blow up doll. She definitely needs a thread on here. Is she influenza enough with under 5k?
There's no selling involved. I reckon she should be left alone if she's not trying to flog anything - unless there are other channels I don't know about?

One I do watch is Rosie Henshaw. Compare her current 16-18 to Emma's 12/14/6/whatever she wants to believe today.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.