Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainonme.x

Random thread suggestion: Emma drew #9: Creepy smile, no sense of style.. fitting in Topshop will take a while! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Emma is infatuated with the myth of being able to gorge on junk food (without purging) while remaining skinny. To be fair a lot of people are, but few actually believe it’s possible

She cannot be serious about having kids. She wouldn’t be able to handle McDonald Junior getting all the attention, wanting to play with her Disney toys, and preventing her from taking anxiety naps
consider that Emma sent me a multipack of Aldi sugar snap crisps when my son was born and would proceed to ignore me for days when he was a new born as “I was talking too much about him”, she will be great at parenthood, fucking mint

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

myzosi

Chatty Member
I've actually just got out a dress from Dorothy Perkins which is very similar to the green one Emma is wearing, but in a size 20 (my size) and took a picture mimicking her pose to see if *I* had absolutely lost it... Confirmed that I have not 😂 don't get me wrong, I don't look like the model on the website, but I look nothing like Princess Sausage Skin of Kings Lynn...

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Nimel93

I CANNOT believe you are suggesting opening credit for a small discount. The people who follow you follow you to create a healthy relationship with money. As someone who has struggled for years let me tell you, suggesting getting yourself into debt is not good advice. I’m addressing you directly here because I know you read, and frankly despite all the constant lies this has wound me up more than anything before. You are immature, you are displaying insanely unhealthy shopping habits that could trigger someone who has gotten on top of their finances that it’s okay to get credit, it’s okay to compulsively shop because “Emma does and she does alright”. You should find a new profession OR be honest that you are not a money saving blogger, you are an influenza who has had WLS and who makes money from affiliate links. There should be somewhere to report people like you as you are a whole new level of irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

KitSnicket

What does Tony do? The house is still minging. Ted Baker frocks, but that belly's still swinging.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
State of them, they’re so odd, like something out of League of Gentlemen
Why does Tony’s hair look likes it’s been plugged in like on a doll’s head?
And what is with the taking photos of Tony’s backend for viewing pleasure? It’s just weird and creepy and as much as Emma may think sharing it on the internet is a lovely public display of affection, it’s just horrid and we don’t need to know about it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

LS932

She is not a fucking size 16!!! I am a size 16 and I weigh just under 14 stone. I am no where near as gargantuan as Emma

Reactions: 28

Nimel93

Well, we always wondered what Tony Drew does all day? Maybe he's sitting in his lair, stroking Treeko and laughing maniacally while pulling all the strings behind the UKMB community.
I’ve known people like Toeknee in the past, believe me all he does is sit at a computer desk all day everyday in ripped sweatpants, either painting figurines, playing a game that he should have grown out of and/or wanking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27