Emma Drew #8 Silence is golden, house decor’s rotten. Cancer diagnosis has been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she's lost weight but I think her comparison pics are rubbish, use the chilli play suit one, I really see a difference in that.

Reactions: 13
If she followed some decent Plus Sized fashion vloggers she would see how clothes are supposed to fit?!
She could really learn something from people who are knowledgable in this subject! But it appears she is now denying being plus sized anyway so what can we do

Reactions: 16
It's so odd how someone with her looks is happy to post photos of herself online. She should have spent that WLS money on her teeth.
Honestly, if she’s happy to post photos of herself, I don’t see a problem. I honestly would love to have her level of confidence - I avoid photos and especially photos online because I am convinced that if I dared post a pic, everyone would be laughing at me.

Just because she doesn’t adhere to conventional standards of beauty, she shouldn’t feel like she’s not allowed to post photos of herself if she wants to.

Reactions: 12
Which is the before and after? The angles make it hard, as all I can tell is she's standing up straight in one and the other looks like she's leaning forward.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love animal crossing, but it's a fun thing to enjoy playing to relax after an actual hard day's work. Her life is in no way aspirational as all she does is slob about 😂
Crash Bandicoot is my weakness, but I work two full time jobs 6 days a week so I’m allowed to play it as a wind down 😂

Reactions: 10
Tbh I would never post a photo of me wearing a hair mask with a pointy hat because...why? Take a photo of the bottle if you want to show what you're doing 😂

And I love stationery but not one thing on that giveaway interests me. 100% decluttered

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The teeth actually work out in Emma’s favour. Sure it’s not a Hollywood smile but they’re so spaced out that it makes cleaning easier. I know people with similar teeth who have never had a filling and never need to floss. Meanwhile mine are average size and pressed up together so flossing is a nightmare, likewise dentist visits

Silver linings Emma babes (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The teeth actually work out in Emma’s favour. Sure it’s not a Hollywood smile but they’re so spaced out that it makes cleaning easier. I know people with similar teeth who have never had a filling and never need to floss. Meanwhile mine are average size and pressed up together so flossing is a nightmare, likewise dentist visits

Silver linings Emma babes (y)
Must be impossible to eat peanuts though

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love stationery but not one thing on that giveaway interests me. 100% decluttered
Same! That's why I had a good look.

Someone who works from home, who has all the time in the world to meal prep and plan, still insists on stuffing a meal deal into her thumb tum every time she leaves the house. Not money saving. Not conducive to weight loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So the meal deal with the higher fat and sugar content worked out better value for money. That’s great I’m sure it did but for the sake of saving a few pence over the healthier choice. I’d have picked up a Florette bowl, the chicken and a bottle of water, Emma’s not scraping around for the pennies we are led to believe

Reactions: 20
Will spend £122 on ill fitting Primark tit but won’t spend a bit more on decent nutritious food (with Cancer no less!), says it all really

Reactions: 20
Will spend £122 on ill fitting Primark tit but won’t spend a bit more on decent nutritious food (with Cancer no less!), says it all really
She kept two or three items from that trip.

She's starting to "treat" herself with food again. She'll be at Nandos or Wetherspoons as soon as they reopen.

Reactions: 11
Which is the before and after? The angles make it hard, as all I can tell is she's standing up straight in one and the other looks like she's leaning forward.

she looks like she’s doing the Trump lean that he does to appear thinner 🥴
71F78FDF-B73D-43A7-AF91-51B6A3E6FF7A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.