Emma Drew #8 Silence is golden, house decor’s rotten. Cancer diagnosis has been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she realises that the girls she admires (little owl) actually work hard for their weight loss and do real exercise. Yes going for a walk is good, but mostly for mental health. You need to actually get your heart racing to burn enough calories to lose more.

Reactions: 10
The Sainsburys priority deliveries but then shopping freely at the first opportunity really put my nose out of joint. Shows just how self serving she really is
this is dramatic for me, but this pisses me off too. I remember at the beginning of covid I had to walk to every supermarket in my town to find my little boy nappies. That’s after a 13hr night shift training staff how to wear PPE and work a vent. I remember getting to the last supermarket and there was none, and I just sobbed.

once again, duck you emma. You spoilt entitled little brat.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she realises that the girls she admires (little owl) actually work hard for their weight loss and do real exercise. Yes going for a walk is good, but mostly for mental health. You need to actually get your heart racing to burn enough calories to lose more.
Walking is actually a great exercise, especially for someone still very overweight. I wouldn't recommend anything high impact for her just now. She should have an exercise plan from her weight loss doctor?

Reactions: 9
Walking is actually a great exercise, especially for someone still very overweight. I wouldn't recommend anything high impact for her just now. She should have an exercise plan from her weight loss doctor?
She could do something light though, like a low impact Zumba or something. She can play her Nintendo fitness so there’s not much difference? I’m not talking miles on a treadmill, but shes looking up to women who are doing everything they can to lose weight whilst she spends most of her days sat on her backside pretending to work

Reactions: 13
the shoes she wore for her walk prove that it either wasn’t very far and definitely wasn’t a lot of effort put into it!

Who is this Little Owl woman? Has she had a huge weightloss? She looks absolutely tiny now. But there's no way that woman is eating all those waffles/donuts/burgers she's posting on her page?!

• Heart
Who is this Little Owl woman? Has she had a huge weightloss? She looks absolutely tiny now. But there's no way that woman is eating all those waffles/donuts/burgers she's posting on her page?!
emma knows little owl from LJ days. Little owl was a size 16, but she’s very tall (I think above 5ft8) six carried it a bit better. She’s lost weight via calorie counting apparently. She’s also obsessed with Disney. Doesn’t work.

Reactions: 12
And she’s back on the hamster mission! I feel for whatever poor hamster ends up in that house!

Little Owl has lost an incredible amount of weight (too much some would say, she looks skeletal at times) and from the outside seems to have a terrible relationship with food. She’s actually obsessed! There’s no way she can eat the foods she posts and manage to eat other meals in the same day too. It’s not just a small burger and a small cake but massively huge portions. She seems to take everything to the extremes. I used to follow her years ago (like Emma, back from the LJ days) but she’s a completely different person now she’s lost weight and I can’t see anything to like about her any more to be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
And she’s back on the hamster mission! I feel for whatever poor hamster ends up in that house!
It really will be only be a matter of time until one of her cats gets it! Why she still hasn’t realised this is a terrible idea I dont know!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I get strong eating disorder, especially bulimia vibes every time I see that Little Owl woman. This showing extreme portions and underweight body is so dangerous for people on her page, including Emma to constantly see. Also I'm certain Emma intentionally buys clothes that won't fit as an excuse to have to go back to the shops and buy more. Before she even tries them on she announces she'll have to return some.

• Heart
I get strong eating disorder, especially bulimia vibes every time I see that Little Owl woman. This showing extreme portions and underweight body is so dangerous for people on her page, including Emma to constantly see. Also I'm certain Emma intentionally buys clothes that won't fit as an excuse to have to go back to the shops and buy more. Before she even tries them on she announces she'll have to return some.

Yes, it's not my place to say but I immediately thought she may have binge/purge tendencies when I saw the lollipop head photos and the food she's apparently consuming.
Edit to add this woman is totally in love with herself isn't she - what is with the weird pouting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Catching up but oh my god has no one told her that just because you can get it over your head and yank it over your belly it doesnt mean it fits! :rolleyes: especially if when you sit it splits :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, it's not my place to say but I immediately thought she may have binge/purge tendencies when I saw the gaunt photos and the food she's apparently consuming.
Bulimia in the form of laxatives abuse in particular comes to mind, especially as she has no fibre in her diet but extreme quantities of fat.

It’s part of the shopping addiction. Most people feel a short ‘high’ after buying something, but that feeling quickly goes away, especially if you don’t actually like the item as much as you had hoped. I think she buys clothes that don’t fit, and even clothes she doesn’t particularly like, just to get this high. Then, like you say, she returns them and gets some money back, and oh now she’s in store anyway why not have a look around? The cycle repeats itself. Same with food - eats appealing junk, has a sugar high / fat satiation that feels amazing but wears off quickly, eats more junk

I agree LO is either purging or not eating most of the food she posts (or a mix of both). I’m a similar size and while I have a bad diet / habits, I don’t think it’s possible to eat that much crap and maintain the weight without going to extremes! She cannot even claim it’s down to her metabolism as she was much bigger in the past. I almost feel sorry for Emma as LO isn’t helping her delusions

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.