Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buying a wrap from Tesco and barely being able to eat half is a waste of money. Plus the earrings she had on her wishlist for £20 were £18 on the website so she would have saved anyway. Buying of loads clothes from Primark when you are actively trying to lose weight is a waste of money too.

And that table is disgusting.

Reactions: 16
So she ate a wrap for the first time since surgery and said it was “so hard to eat half”... forgive my ignorance but is she supposed to be forcing herself to eat a certain amount? I know nothing about WLS so correct me if I’m wrong. It just seems dangerous and against the point to force herself to eat if she’s supposedly uncomfortable?

Reactions: 12
Tried to create a new thread there but the winning title " Emma Drew #8: Silence is golden but her house decor is rotten. What happened to her diagnosis or has she forgotten?" from @Delia Smith is too long! Oh no!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she ate a wrap for the first time since surgery and said it was “so hard to eat half”... forgive my ignorance but is she supposed to be forcing herself to eat a certain amount? I know nothing about WLS so correct me if I’m wrong. It just seems dangerous and against the point to force herself to eat if she’s supposedly uncomfortable?
I just wanted to say the same thing! She has gigantic meals and proud of herself for only finishing half. I’m here thinking erm.... didn’t you just have half your stomach removed?! She’s just insufferable and obviously so greedy! She should have gone to therapy! I’m shocked they approved her for the surgery!

Tried to create a new thread there but the winning title " Emma Drew #8: Silence is golden but her house decor is rotten. What happened to her diagnosis or has she forgotten?" from @Delia Smith is too long! Oh no!
Can you paraphrase? Something along the lines of "Silence is golden but her decor is rotten. Cancer diagnosis? Oh, she's forgotten" I have no idea how it/the naming rules work, no offence intended if that's not the done thing 😅

Reactions: 7
]

Maybe it would fit if edited to Emma Drew #8: Silence - Golden, House Décor - Rotten, Diagnosis - Disappeared or Forgotten?

I just wanted to say the same thing! She has gigantic meals and proud of herself for only finishing half. I’m here thinking erm.... didn’t you just have half your stomach removed?! She’s just insufferable and obviously so greedy! She should have gone to therapy! I’m shocked they approved her for the surgery!

That used to be expressed as having eyes bigger than one's belly.

Ummmm……….

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of the restrictive eating disorder recovery community on Instagram. They proudly post of their small recovery achievements e.g. managing to finish a chocolate bar. These people struggle to consume enough/certain foods and are often underweight. The similar yet contrasting posts between them and Emma is startling. Taking her posts out of context, you’d assume they were by someone attempting to recover from anorexia, not a woman who is obese, has just had WLS and is supposed to be eating very little

Reactions: 7
She's live hauling her shop right now. the sizes she's bought are ridiculous, she's either going to look like a sausage in a skin as per or be very disappointed. She's even on about going back for a bloody size 10! So deluded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I briefly watched the live and she was saying she’d bought more 14/16s (and not 18/20s) as she’d thought she’d have lost more weight quicker. Which is quite sad really.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's live hauling her shop right now. the sizes she's bought are ridiculous, she's either going to look like a sausage in a skin as per or be very disappointed. She's even on about going back for a bloody size 10! So deluded.
I missed the clothes part so can’t really comment but does she genuinely think she could fit into a size 10 hoody?!

I did hear her complaining about paying £25 for a Body Shop cream to “get rid of loose skin” but then paying £5 on something else so she could get a free gift. She didn’t even know what was in the free gift so that’s £5 thrown away for no reason. Hardly thrifty living!

A Primark 10 is probably an M&S 6!

I briefly watched the live and she was saying she’d bought more 14/16s (and not 18/20s) as she’d thought she’d have lost more weight quicker. Which is quite sad really.
I lost about 40lbs before I actually went down a clothes size. I don't know how she magically thought she'd skip two or three sizes in a couple of weeks. I'm a size 14/16 just now (down from a 20/22*) and that's after a 65lb weight loss. She was a 24/26 when she started so I'm guessing she's probably still a 20/22 after losing 50lbs.

* I have a large bust which has persisted despite my weight loss, much like her massive stomach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She'd got some primark 18/20 which will apparently be way too big. Plus some shorts in a 14 and will be going back for a 10. Plus loads of 16s that will totes fit her now. As a true size 18/20 (damn boobs) I was eye rolling the entire tit show.

• Haha
She reminds me of the restrictive eating disorder recovery community on Instagram. They proudly post of their small recovery achievements e.g. managing to finish a chocolate bar.
When I was at uni a few years ago, I had a very overweight friend who would constantly post on social media how she struggled to finish a Mars bar or a normal portion of food. Given her size, that obviously wasn't true. I think it's some weird sort of denial.

Reactions: 11
I missed the clothes part so can’t really comment but does she genuinely think she could fit into a size 10 hoody?!

I did hear her complaining about paying £25 for a Body Shop cream to “get rid of loose skin” but then paying £5 on something else so she could get a free gift. She didn’t even know what was in the free gift so that’s £5 thrown away for no reason. Hardly thrifty living!
size 10 was shorts for animal kingdom. Unless she's having all the skin surgery there is no way even if she looses enough weight she will get to a 10

size 10 was shorts for animal kingdom. Unless she's having all the skin surgery there is no way even if she looses enough weight she will get to a 10
It's okay, The Body Shop apparently do a £25 cream that will get rid of loose skin :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A Primark 10 is probably an M&S 6!

I lost about 40lbs before I actually went down a clothes size. I don't know how she magically thought she'd skip two or three sizes in a couple of weeks. I'm a size 14/16 just now (down from a 20/22*) and that's after a 65lb weight loss. She was a 24/26 when she started so I'm guessing she's probably still a 20/22 after losing 50lbs.

* I have a large bust which has persisted despite my weight loss, much like her massive stomach.
It took me 5 and a half stone from a 24-26 to the 18/20 i am now.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She'd got some primark 18/20 which will apparently be way too big. Plus some shorts in a 14 and will be going back for a 10. Plus loads of 16s that will totes fit her now. As a true size 18/20 (damn boobs) I was eye rolling the entire tit show.
Sizes 18/20 will be too big? So why did she buy those sizes? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.