Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how passive aggressive she is 🙄 it’s everyone else’s fault that the curtains didn’t work!

Reactions: 10
Oh my god, we didn't tell her the curtains wouldn't work so we are to blame.
How to lose followers in one story...

Reactions: 6
Dylon has always worked for me but, then again, I've never tried to dye Poundland curtains. She's lucky they haven't yet burst into flames in direct sunlight.

There's nothing money saving about buying cheap rubbish. I can understand students or people setting up their first home buying cheap furnishings, only to upgrade them as they go along. That's what I did (and I didn't have a six figure income until relatively recently). Her £6 specs are another example of her skimping on important stuff. They look bloody awful and, instead of getting nicer ones to wear daily, she bought expensive sunglasses instead?

Another thing: Hello Fresh have really dinky portions in my experience. I had a £9.99 box a couple of years ago and I didn't think it was worth even that. One of my meals had the smallest chicken breast I'd ever seen - it was pigeon sized. Maybe they've improved or maybe she's virtue signalling about how little she eats now. So, Emma, you're telling me that one Hello Fresh meal will feed two grossly overweight people for two meals? Jog on.

Reactions: 15
Emma, you're telling me that one Hello Fresh meal will feed two grossly overweight people for two meals? Jog on.
Just another completely transparent attempt to convince people into signing up using her referral code

I feel like we've seen far too much of Emma recently. We saw her showing off her legs not long ago and now the camel toe earlier today.

Pleaseeeeee stop :cry::cry:

And I have no clue why she is trying to force a cat into a box for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I use Hello Fresh every week. No question, I like the majority or recipes and I like the ease of it but she’s not promoting that.

She is promoting so that when someone signs up with a referral code, she gets £20 in her balance. She’ll then mark that £20 as income on her imaginary 100k salary books

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why, but her describing her sleep as ‘delicious’ has made me feel slightly ill

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread will it mark a fresh start for Emma babes? Incidentally I did note from her video that she is loosing weight from her arms they have a load of loose skin already. I wonder about her middle, she was a very pronounced apple shape before wls. The ladies in my support groups with that shape really struggle to get it down. Me I was a ginormous pear and now even at 9st 12lbs I still have thunderthighs and thick legs. Interesting to see how it goes.

Reactions: 2
What annoys me is that she promotes she earns thousands, she doesn't. She always uses the story of her having to escape Africa on all of her blogs as if that's a unique selling point. She's 100% selfish and so fake. I just don't understand how someone can think it's OK to be like that?

Reactions: 7
She always uses the story of her having to escape Africa on all of her blogs as if that's a unique selling point.
Her parents went from homeless to buying her a house in 5 years. Something has never added up with that.

Reactions: 15
Her parents went from homeless to buying her a house in 5 years. Something has never added up with that.
I think they had money in South Africa, so once things were sorted they could buy here. I don't think it was the sob storey she made out...

Reactions: 12
I’ve tried Hello Fresh and Gousto. Neither have enough food for leftovers and the meat is of questionable quality.
They are ok if you get an offer but I would never pay full price.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.