Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sizes 18/20 will be too big? So why did she buy those sizes? :rolleyes:
I beg to differ, the pink primark tshirt you can see all the rolls in is one of her 18/20's that will be oh so big. Its sausage stuffed badly in a skin territory still as sadly predicted

Reactions: 10
the try on she's done on her stories - WTF did I just see???? I think she has a sight condition that reverses everything in her favour......
too tight = fits
horrible = amazing
does not fit = fits great
most definitely not cute = cute
not a good look in shorts = daisy duke lookalike
put your gunt away Emma

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the nicest possible way, I’d take them all back Emma.
Stick to the plus size, for now.
Stuffed sausage anyone! 😂

Reactions: 14
A Primark 10 is probably an M&S 6!

I lost about 40lbs before I actually went down a clothes size. I don't know how she magically thought she'd skip two or three sizes in a couple of weeks. I'm a size 14/16 just now (down from a 20/22*) and that's after a 65lb weight loss. She was a 24/26 when she started so I'm guessing she's probably still a 20/22 after losing 50lbs.

* I have a large bust which has persisted despite my weight loss, much like her massive stomach.
I doubt it. I'm a 20/22 in Primark, 16/18 in M&S depending upon the rise of the waist on trousers. The older photos look more like a 28/30 to me, so a 26 looks more realistic with the stomach and skin. She's have to weigh about 14 stone including loose skin to wear an 18.

Reactions: 3
I doubt it. I'm a 20/22 in Primark, 16/18 in M&S depending upon the rise of the waist on trousers. The older photos look more like a 28/30 to me, so a 26 looks more realistic with the stomach and skin. She's have to weigh about 14 stone including loose skin to wear an 18.
The chili pepper playsuit from Tu was a 24 and it was very tight so that's what I'm basing my guess of 24/26 on. I actually don't think she's that large overall but she has her weight concentrated around her stomach area. I don't think she has 14 stone to lose - I think maybe 10 stone/140lbs at most.

That white dress is see through. I can see her knickers!
You can also see where her belly button is and the true extent of her stomach.

Got to love those massive granny pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No one actually cares if you’re fat - if you dress correctly you can still look amazing. There’s so many amazing plus size bloggers who dress for their size

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought the green dress looked nice...but she is returning it!
I thought this too. Yes it’s too tight at the moment in places but it’s sooooo much more flattering than anything else in her stories yet it’s not in her keep list. She’s absolutely blind! The white dress she’s keeping should be the first thing in the return pile. I think the white floral dress will look good on her when it eventually fits. And the shorts 100% need returning! I know I look terrible in shorts so I never buy them (despite trying on 100s of pairs just to double check) but she doesn’t seem to have this internal filter.

Reactions: 7
All of those t shirts are too tight and I'm fuming that she went to H&M, Primark, New Look, a charity shop and Tesco but she can't do her shopping in Sainsbury's?

One of my friends is being shielded and has really struggled to get food delivered (at one point, we were all taking turns to drop boxes of essentials off for her and her family). It just goes to show what a selfish person she really is!

The white dress she’s keeping should be the first thing in the return pile.
It was £3 from a charity shop. I would just keep it and cut it up for dusters.

Reactions: 16
No one actually cares if you’re fat - if you dress correctly you can still look amazing. There’s so many amazing plus size bloggers who dress for their size
100% agree. It's not a question of size with Emma, it's (lack of) style. Everything is either juvenile or matronly- from her clothes to her home decor to her appearance.

Reactions: 12
This just goes to show that she still thinks WLS is a miracle instant weight loss procedure that requires absolutely no lifestyle changes. "Thought I'd lose more weight by now" you would if you actually did as you're meant to. Well she said two months ago that she'd be having her cancer check up appointment in three months, so we'll see if we get a live about that next month or if she'll say nothing.

She'd got some primark 18/20 which will apparently be way too big. Plus some shorts in a 14 and will be going back for a 10. Plus loads of 16s that will totes fit her now. As a true size 18/20 (damn boobs) I was eye rolling the entire tit show.
I

I’m an 18 mainly because of my boobs (but also because of bread, YOLO) and that whole try on session must have been to see if we’d all talk about it because BULLSHIT!!! I don’t even believe she was a size 24 before, she was absolutely huge. I know I sound nasty but as a fat girl I feel I have the right to call out this crap. I know how much I eat (not loads but too much) to be the size I am, I know what size clothes I wear that fit properly and I’m 5ft tall so enough with the “I’m really short” excuse. I also have lost and put on weight throughout the years and it has always been at a faster rate than her with surgery!
I find myself feeling sorry for her but she is so irresponsible it’s hard not to be annoyed.

04BACBB9-43BB-4B91-B0B6-63F6B14BCC46.png

Also look at this. First time I’ve seen her in clothes that look like they fit and it’s nope nope nope nope? If you click through the photos this is the image that she looks the smallest in and the most flattering because it fits ffs.
Also it’s something my 2 year old niece would wear, so you’d think Emma would love it 🙄

I’m genuinely interested in the psychology behind her shopping. In my opinion she looks nice in the green and black dresses but is returning those..whereas the pink T-shirt and white dress she is keeping.
i just can’t see what she sees.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Say a quiet prayer for those giraffe shorts. They're not long for this world.

Nice clothes that fit would make all the difference instead of dressing like some weird Poundland Hannah Montana...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m genuinely interested in the psychology behind her shopping. In my opinion she looks nice in the green and black dresses but is returning those..whereas the pink T-shirt and white dress she is keeping.
i just can’t see what she sees.
Out of those screenshots the two that are reasonable are the green dress and the black t shirt.

Christ Emma you really couldn't wait could you? Make your own Nando's?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.