Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol so Emma broke data protection and tipped off a fraudster in a former job but the worst thing was they gave her a credit card. Okay hun 😂 😂
Yeah, putting a person in danger and compromising a police investigation is definitely not as bad as getting a credit card. :rolleyes:

She had to leave that job because she was working too hard at her placement and uni? I find that difficult to believe, especially given her work ethic.

So, Emma, you basically committed gross miconduct, got away with it then left that PAYING job when you had £1500 in credit card debit, just because it was getting in the way of your naps and trips to the cinema?

What the hell is that plastic Disney monstrosity on her poorly painted table
🎵Tale as old as time, couple eat like swine 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The wires hanging everywhere are so irritating to me 😂 the pull on the extension lead 😩😩😂

Reactions: 3
Catching up on her stories, she’s deleted the bohoo app after someone shared a story of working conditions for some factory workers, but she says in a story before this about going to primark on Monday (and I’m sure she’ll be at poundland this week). Emma, have you done your research and checked if primark and Poundland factory workers working conditions are any better?!

Reactions: 10
Catching up on her stories, she’s deleted the bohoo app after someone shared a story of working conditions for some factory workers, but she says in a story before this about going to primark on Monday (and I’m sure she’ll be at poundland this week). Emma, have you done your research and checked if primark and Poundland factory workers working conditions are any better?!
She could add the Wish app into the mix too!

I see the portion sizes are getting bigger, no wonder she hasn't lost any weight.

I think she should focus on liquids and her suppliments and not the food, you will not keel over if you miss a meal!

That glass with juice in was manky, she'd clearly been rimming it all day

Reactions: 9
I see the portion sizes are getting bigger, no wonder she hasn't lost any weight.

I think she should focus on liquids and her suppliments and not the food, you will not keel over if you miss a meal!

That glass with juice in was manky, she'd clearly been rimming it all day
I’m not a WLS expert but I definitely think drinking water should be more of a priority for her. I don’t get how she can stuff herself with Hello Fresh meals but can’t manage a mouthful of water.
I’ve lost 3lbs this week by walking, drinking loads of water and eating sensible home cooked meals and snacks. Emma could do so much more if she actually tried even a little bit!

Basically Emma is a piece of work she has been on my radar well before she did wls which immediately set me on her case. Even at this early stage she is not a good advert for wls. I know I hear it I know posters here think you can do it yourself you need the right mindset get therapy etc. I hear you I support you but then there is the idiot like me. Believe me I did it all. I have been very open about what wls and the subsequent skin removal has meant to me and what it cost me. What I haven't said anything about are the years when I "tried" to loose weight (often was successful big time wait a while and its all back on and more beside) the degradation from being a point of derision, the money I did spent on therapy and the suicidal state I got into. I know people don't understand how can you let yourself get there (35 stones) the fact that you just cannot understand it yourself so how on earth can you explain it?. The fact that you are a very intelligent woman (2 x PhDs), hold down a mega job - yes Emma actually earning 6 figures+++ so no not turnover but real income and still you are super morbidly obese and still gaining weight.

How on gods earth can you explain that? That was my reality. I lived it at 35 stones for almost 8 years, years in which my career continued to develop and grow. This may be TMI but there came a day when I could not wipe my bum. I had to go lie on the bed and do various measures to deal with it. My shame was total. It was Xmas 2006. Come 1.1.2007 as usual I decided to diet. By 31.1.2007 I had lost 5 lbs. The plus I had not given up. Yes I hear you, you can loose XYZ in a week but I had gone a month and despite obviously not doing it too well after 30 days I ended up having actually still having lost something. I gradually built on that and by the end of 2007 I has lost 82lbs. I had paid for a course of therapy I truly believed i had kicked myself into gear I was ecstatic this was it, this time I was going to get the flab gone. Fast forward to 31.10.2008 and i had lost only 12lbs more I felt myself being pulled back to previous habits, I increased my therapy sessions. I tried. Then I started to regain weight. My heart broke. I went to see a wls surgeon just to see how it went. He was the "Fat Doctor" from the TV as I was too ashamed to ask for a referral from anyone. He was lovely if expensive and he understood i didn't want surgery then but something he said resonated "if you get your weight under control let me now I will celebrate with you, if you don't then I will do your surgery". I struggled on for 3 months and gained back 2 stones. The rest is history I had my surgery at Chichester in April 2009.

Did I have therapy after wls? No I didn't it wasn't offered it is now a key part of the surgery process - allegedly. Why didn't I? Well its probably because I was brought up in a very money aware household. Never ever to waste money. So spending £13,500 for the surgery it didn't matter I was never going to waste it. I honestly believe it was my parents drilling into me the fact that you should never waste money that did it for me. But honestly I don't know.

Laid my life bare. For those of you that feel wls is the devils work and you can do it yourself and loose faster than Emma is doing. That is great i applaud you. Is Emma doing OK? Well as per my own post wls weight loss she not doing bad. Just because you have wls doesn't mean you are going to loose 10lbs a week. This is already turning into an essay so I won't say more. Is she doing great with her diet? No she isn't. BUT she paid her money and is making her choices. Strangely as a money blogger she doesn't appear to be making the most of her large spend. That is up to her. For me the money turned out to be key, I spent a further £36,000 on skin removal. She is yet to face the trauma of loose skin. I hope she doesn't piss her wls up the wall which many do. Its not looking good at the moment lets see.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not a WLS expert but I definitely think drinking water should be more of a priority for her. I don’t get how she can stuff herself with Hello Fresh meals but can’t manage a mouthful of water.
I’ve lost 3lbs this week by walking, drinking loads of water and eating sensible home cooked meals and snacks. Emma could do so much more if she actually tried even a little bit!
I’ve lost 3.5lbs this week, loosely tracked my calories, drank lots, ate better and was more active around the house (no actually exercise though). And I’m a lot smaller and taller than Emma.

It’s not hard and by the looks of it she can eat normal meals, small for the Drew’s but normal. I think her WLS journey is already over.

Reactions: 8
Am I right in thinking she only drank a tiny bit of squash all day? How is she not dehydrated that’s not even enough liquid for a body to properly function her insides must be crying out for water what is she drinking?

Am I right in thinking she only drank a tiny bit of squash all day? How is she not dehydrated that’s not even enough liquid for a body to properly function her insides must be crying out for water what is she drinking?
She keeps managing really milky tea and her protein shakes made with milk but actual water seems a no go for her. Surely if you can manage to throw down a protein shake you can manage some water? I’d have a terrible headache if I only drank a mouthful of water all day.

Reactions: 9

Why oh why does she insist on showing us how much she has consumed from an unclean glass. Who on earth actually follows her because they like her?! 🤯

Reactions: 6
She should be doing the same as everyone else 2-3 litres of fluids a day preferably water. There is nothing at all to do with her wls that prevents her drinking its the size of her stomach thats been altered nothing else. She shouldn't drink 30 minutes before or 30-60 minutes after a meal. The former as it fills you up, the latter as it washes food out of your tum and helps you feel hungry quicker, loads of you tube stuff about this. If you are struggling then you can "water load" before a meal it cuts down what you can eat before feeling full but this is for folks more than a year out as prior to this you small tum should restrict your intake. She only ever drank coke I think pre wls. Fizzy drinks are a no go but you can have zero calories stuff if you let it go flat. Emma is Emma and won't understand you need to change. She would rather say she can't drink which is absolute rubbish she certainly can its just not what she wants to drink.

Dehydration can trick the brain into thinking you are hungry, that's why some people advise to have a drink of water before you eat. I've found that a mug of tea or a glass of water is sometimes all I need. I've cut out sweeteners and caffeine (apart from the green tea) and that's also really helped with my hunger - I'm sure those artificially sweetener protein drinks are just as bad as sugary ones for triggering hunger.

Oh my god, how did you possibly manage to *ARRANGE* 3 deliveries in JUST ONE DAY?!? Is there a Nobel prize for hard work? If so, I think we've found our winner
You are forgetting that those deliveries went to different places, all over a very small area of England.

Reactions: 8
She's definitely reading here given her 'hydration watch' post 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.