Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or since this Katy kicker stuff has she started to story MUCH more and is much more boring with them 😆 It’s like she’s acting like I’m just fine my life’s the same without you 🖕 😂

the try on she's done on her stories - WTF did I just see???? I think she has a sight condition that reverses everything in her favour......
too tight = fits
horrible = amazing
does not fit = fits great
most definitely not cute = cute
not a good look in shorts = daisy duke lookalike
put your gunt away Emma
Her and gammons have body dismorphia but the opposite where they don’t see flaws or actual size instead see their own version of reality it’s kind of scary.

Reactions: 13
Yep, she’s already going to get away with making an account here so now she’s just brazening it out. Unbelievable

I’m surprised even her most ardent sycophantic fans aren’t questioning the Cancer diagnosis at this point. They’re even dumber than I thought and I didn’t think much of them to start with

I made a new post, hope it’s ok!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
When I was at uni a few years ago, I had a very overweight friend who would constantly post on social media how she struggled to finish a Mars bar or a normal portion of food. Given her size, that obviously wasn't true. I think it's some weird sort of denial.
I had a similar friend, very overweight but when she ate in front of others she would pick and play with her food claiming to be full. Wasn’t fooling anyone.

Reactions: 5
I had a similar friend, very overweight but when she ate in front of others she would pick and play with her food claiming to be full. Wasn’t fooling anyone.
its because we are very conscious of eating in front of people okay!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.