Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she's buying as tight as possible so that she can still wear them after she loses more weight? Or is that too sensible?
if she was truly trying to be thrifty then surely she’d just put up with wearing clothes a little too big for a while. Too big is always going to be more workable than too small.

Reactions: 9
At least she hasn’t got pictures of sexualised Disney princesses hanging up in there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that everyone knows by now that the cancer thing was a hoax, and most likely pie cancer cells (if that). She got away with it though and should be called up on it, just like her appalling tweet justifying racism. She really is ugly inside and out.

• Heart
New here, but wanted to see if anyone else thought she looks like Goomba from the Super Mario Bro’s film when she smiles? It’s the teeth haha.
02927E45-F9F5-4DE0-BCD2-14484220663A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her teeth infuriate me. An alleged 5 figures a month and some braces or invisalin never occurred to her? Gaps everywhere. She saves money on floss though. Can't imagine anything getting stuck between those.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Learning and reading to educate herself more on racism lasted long then. She is back to her normal bs and off to play the sims 🙄

She’s putting the heating on to make her home 1.7 degrees warmer? The fact she gives zero shits about the environment makes her worse.

Reactions: 10
The heating! In June!
just put a jumper on or extra blankets for the nap!

Reactions: 8
My goodness, just chop them bad boys off :sick:

I'm gutted she likes Leslie, I've been using her to get my step count up during lockdown

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don’t know what’s worse. Seeing her half eaten food smushed around like a toddler or seeing her little piggies going to the market. Emma drew stop showing us your feet. We do not have a foot fetish like you clearly do!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.