Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is another instagrammed called Fatty4Lyfe. I hope it is ok that I share this. She had a health scare and was told she had thickening of the womb. Her treatment is very similar, if not exact to Emma’s, except that she does not have cancer. She has a condition that could led to cancer, similar to irregular cells. All this is very different to actually having cancer. I know it is semantics but I would find it very wrong and shocking for Emma to have had a similar situation and label it as cancer. That is not something you lie about. Of course, Emma may be telling the complete truth but there is real confusion about why she would not be receiving treatment.

in other other news :p I noticed that Emma follows another WLS surgery account and she made a comment regarding a post about excess skin and regain. She said she had no idea, which is surprising considering she said she educated herself about everything.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is another instagrammed called Fatty4Lyfe. I hope it is ok that I share this. She had a health scare and was told she had thickening of the womb. Her treatment is very similar, if not exact to Emma’s, except that she does not have cancer. She has a condition that could led to cancer, similar to irregular cells. All this is very different to actually having cancer. I know it is semantics but I would find it very wrong and shocking for Emma to have had a similar situation and label it as cancer. That is not something you lie about. Of course, Emma may be telling the complete truth but there is real confusion about why she would not be receiving treatment.

in other other news :p I noticed that Emma follows another WLS surgery account and she made a comment regarding a post about excess skin and regain. She said she had no idea, which is surprising considering she said she educated herself about everything.
Do you mean Juliet? I don’t trust a word she says either. I stopped following her a long time ago as she is vile.

Reactions: 3
No Emma, you don't need to return the top for a smaller size...that's how clothes should fit, not skin tight!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No Emma, you don't need to return the top for a smaller size...that's how clothes should fit, not skin tight!
I came on here to say the same thing! That top looks like it fits pretty well and from that angle seems fairly flattering. If she drops the size it’ll make it skin tight and definitely not flattering. The neck and arm holes seem to fit right so I’ve no idea what she’s seeing!

Reactions: 8
I was just going to say the same thing, you don't need to see every ripple in your body.

Reactions: 11
Why does she assume things have to be skin tight to fit correctly, surely for one thing it can’t be comfortable

Clothes don’t need to be bursting at the seems to “fit” it’s not like a wow well done you FIT in it by squeezing yourself in if that’s the case I could fit back in my old jeans and let my gut hang over the top 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish I had Emma’s levels of self delusion. I’d be wearing my bikini out to the shops 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you reckon it’s some kind of fat fetish thing that Tony has? Does he want to be able to see every ripple and bump of Emma so she needs to wear skin tight clothes?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What's her obsession with thinking clothes should fit like sausage meat bursting out of its skin.

• Haha
Just seen the picture, that top fits. Please stop getting the tightest outfit you can find Emma.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had the same thoughts as everyone else - very flattering and clearly thr right size. Cannot fathom how you'd see yourself like that vs that orange bardot disaster and think "this item of clothing that is very flattering needs to be TIGHTER."

She’s obsessed with numbers. She knows she could probably squeeze into a size smaller so she’d rather do that and look bad as at least she can claim to be a size XX. No one cares about what clothing size she wears (the labels are on the INSIDE ffs). The irony is that while she can claim to be a smaller size, she actually looks bigger stuffed into tight clothes

Reactions: 19
She’s obsessed with numbers. She knows she could probably squeeze into a size smaller so she’d rather do that and look bad as at least she can claim to be a size XX. No one cares about what clothing size she wears (the labels are on the INSIDE ffs). The irony is that while she can claim to be a smaller size, she actually looks bigger stuffed into tight clothes
Nail on the head!

Reactions: 7
She’s probably been used to squeezing herself into ill-fitting clothes for so long that now that something will fit with comfort she presumes it’s ‘too big’. Odd creature.

I'm sure she's buying as tight as possible so that she can still wear them after she loses more weight? Or is that too sensible?

Reactions: 2
Oh my poor eyes! That bathroom is absolutely hideous!! They should have just painted the walls white and kept it simple. The pink and the grey look terrible together.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.