Emma Drew #7 WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really need to show her feet?! šŸ¤¢
That bathroom looks hideous! Actually looks very child/wendy house ish. The previous was much better. šŸ¤Ŗ

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked at how bad her feet are. So she spends all this time buying make up and showing videos of how she shaves her face to make her foundation sit better yet has those disgusting trotters šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am severely hungover and was NOT prepared for her swollen, rotten, nail-less trotters this morning šŸ¤¢!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Those sliders are, surprise, surprise, at least two sizes (and width fittings) too small. That's why her toes are rammed into the upper (and her heels are hanging over the back).

Diabetes, for many reasons, can lead to horrendous foot problems, including amputation. One of the issues is that nerve damage can mean it's impossible to feel if a shoe is the wrong size, rubbing or causing damage, such as causing ingrown toenails that then get infected and have to be removed. Visual checks help - the Diabetes UK page allows for larger BMI people by saying if you can't lift your feet (or presumably, see over your middle), get somebody else to do it or use a mirror daily.

Those tiles are all hideous. When I moved into a genuinely scabby council flat in 1993, the hallway had been painted in battleship grey, the bathroom was all peach tiles, one bedroom was that pink and the 7 foot wide kitchen was covered in navy blue wallpaper. I can't imagine why people ever want to willingly replicate council flat chic of 1986. All she's missing is tit Artex on the ceilings.

Reactions: 9
Lolling at the garden post today. Thats not a garden Emma, thats a patio. Literally zero gardening gone on there. Anyone can buy a tit bit of patio furniture from Dunelm

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can she actually stop spending money? She seems to do it so much for an "award winning money saving blog"?

Reactions: 10
Can she actually stop spending money? She seems to do it so much for an "award winning money saving blog"?
She's not overpaying her mortgage because of the current climate but will spend hundreds on non essential crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lolling at the garden post today. Thats not a garden Emma, thats a patio. Literally zero gardening gone on there. Anyone can buy a tit bit of patio furniture from Dunelm
Agreed, especially when some of her ā€˜friendsā€™ have done such nice things to their gardens! I donā€™t remember their name but I clicked through to them when she tagged them once and they have a stunning Japanese style garden.
And Katy Kicker is doing some nice stuff to her garden too, landscaping and so on

Reactions: 2
Yeah Charlotte Mushaā€™s garden is nice, itā€™s a shame that she babbles on about crap all day. Living Thrifty has done a good job with hers, and spent very little cash.

Reactions: 6
I donā€™t follow her really - I think I used to forever ago but she appears on my twitter occasionally because other folk liked her.

I remember being gobsmacked at her making a comment on how someone in the queue at Sainsburyā€™s was buying Lurpak and it ā€œwasnā€™t even on offerā€ and thinking how sad does your life have to be? judging someone on their choice of butter. Iā€™d rather have Ā£4 butter and enjoy myself and miss out on 4 pieces of plastic tat from Poundland. Pretty sure it was around Christmas as well when folk are more likely to splash out on the ā€œnicerā€ stuff because itā€™s a special occasion.

for someone who doesnā€™t even really follow her, sheā€™a clearly struck a nerve Because I canā€™t stop reading this forum:LOL:

Reactions: 16
She used to spend lots of money on takeaways and those hello fresh meals are expensive for what you get. I would rather she advertised them than some of her dodgy gambling sites but they don't help you save money.

Reactions: 1
She used to spend lots of money on takeaways and those hello fresh meals are expensive for what you get. I would rather she advertised them than some of her dodgy gambling sites but they don't help you save money.
She gets 20 quid off hello fresh for every mug who signs up with her link. Pretty money saving. For her.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s overwhelmed by having some work to do, a delivery, a walk (for her ā€˜cancerā€™) and going to the post office and looking to employ someone to help. She infuriates me so much! Thatā€™s an easy day in my book. Bet she naps today too.

Plus Emma babes, you found your chins, they werenā€™t lost after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The blogger give away/competition is one way she gets links and followers. Usually you enter by following on social media and the bloggers link to her blog. I hope the prize is worth at least Ā£500 as the other bloggers are contributing Ā£5.00 each towards it.

Reactions: 2
The blogger give away/competition is one way she gets links and followers. Usually you enter by following on social media and the bloggers link to her blog. I hope the prize is worth at least Ā£500 as the other bloggers are contributing Ā£5.00 each towards it.
Or Ā£5.46 if paying by PayPal goods and services šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ #BossBabe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see her dedication to learning about racism lasted long. Her posts are tone deaf as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.