Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ‘woman’ makes my blood boil with the ‘anxiety naps’. I hate how she uses mental health to justify her incredible laziness, it’s like she tries to make it sound almost cutesy? Like everything else with her!

In my own experiences with particularly severe MH issues, the times when I take ‘anxiety naps’ are the times my depression/anxiety is so bad that it feels the only way i can safely get through it without reverting back to self harm, is by going to sleep. And at this point, I take prescribed sleeping pills and literally force myself to sleep through the darkness. There is nothing cute about it at all. It’s the saddest thing ever. She makes me feel sick.
Horrendous, but I know exactly what you mean. *hugs* 😔 There have been weeks when I was sleeping for 18 hours a day because being awake was too painful. Incredibly, I didn’t pepper my “anxiety naps” with writing ebooks, scammy blog posts, 10+ insta stories (usually including multiple selfies) every day and passive aggressive tweets. That’s just me though....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Horrendous, but I know exactly what you mean. *hugs* 😔 There have been weeks when I was sleeping for 18 hours a day because being awake was too painful. Incredibly, I didn’t pepper my “anxiety naps” with writing ebooks, scammy blog posts, 10+ insta stories (usually including multiple selfies) every day and passive aggressive tweets. That’s just me though....
Yep, I know it all too well. I think it’s like the last coping mechanism available to your body to just shut down and sleep through it :cry: leaves a bitter taste in your mouth doesn’t it to see miss Emma parading about and then using MH when it suits her! Anyway, I hope you are doing okay💓

Reactions: 4
Yep, I know it all too well. I think it’s like the last coping mechanism available to your body to just shut down and sleep through it :cry: leaves a bitter taste in your mouth doesn’t it to see miss Emma parading about and then using MH when it suits her! Anyway, I hope you are doing okay💓
Extremely. Rightly, people’s mental health is being taken more seriously all the time, but that gives the disingenuous a place to hide. Much better now thank you, and I hope the same for you 💖

Reactions: 2
I know the swirly pattern on them doesn't help but why didn't she just paint the tiles white and use a grout pen... I can't get over how bad they look 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She is trolling us surely? That yellow dress DOES NOT fit. It’s like she’s squeezed herself into a condom. I admire her confidence though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those dresses. Hideous! Why does she share these photos? Wait until you've actually lost weight to share photos. I'm always shocked how low her belly hangs down. Is it usually a Monday she weighs herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those dresses. Hideous! Why does she share these photos? Wait until you've actually lost weight to share photos. I'm always shocked how low her belly hangs down. Is it usually a Monday she weighs herself?
She’s doing no weigh May - basically an excuse to binge and not be accountable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The Lindy Bop dress (although clearly doesn’t fit yet) is totally the style she should wear all the time. It’s so much more flattering than her usual style. She needs to avoid the skin tight dresses she seems to love and go for more fit and flares. I’m all for wear what makes you happy but surely she’d feel so much more comfortable in clothes that actually look good on her?

Oh and why would she dismiss the others on the basis they’re too small and then settle on the yellow dress? It’s clearly just as small!

Reactions: 9
Can't unsee those dreadful dress pics. The one she chose was hideous. get a grip Emma and stop wearing leggings under dresses

That yellow dress is awful! It's far too small and see through

Please stop with the touches. I never thought I could hate a word more than moist!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not trying to say that she’s hasn’t lost weight, or that she shouldn’t be proud of It. But these side by side pictures really aren’t proving anything 😆
8D955ACB-1A48-452D-A7FD-8A23D606EFBB.jpeg
811B5033-9E67-473F-A571-1A1225C35C24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those dresses are all awful and I don't think they'll ever look good. When she's an actual size 20, she'll still have that massive stomach. I'm all for confidence but there's a fine line between that and delusion.

The two face shots side by side... you can look a little slimmer by smiling in a slightly different way to engage different muscles. I bet she's not lost weight this week.

Reactions: 7
If my tummy was like that no way in hell id wear dresses like that, maybe with her 6 figure income, after lockdown she should hire someone of how to dress for her shape. Personally i think she, skinny jeans and flowy blouse/top. Like i said before when she work her gym bits/normal clothes she looked way better

Is that a new yellow dress or the same one? If the same then it's shrunk.

As for anxiety naps I'd call them more post anxiety comedown's where you have no choice BUT to sleep because you're that exhausted after it that your body shuts down. Very hard to try take a nap whilst having an anxiety attack. Funny she never shows that opposite side of feeling so manic and not being able to sit still, that "I just need to get out now" feeling. Whereas depression would be more not doing anything, not wanting to, not feeling able to.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.