Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Toast is hard to eat but cravings are real.” For goodness sake Emma? Why spend £10k on WLS just to have that attitude?

Reactions: 11
What's this new referral thing she's promoting? Sounds like a total scam. Deposit a tenner and get a hundred out... Hmm.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I physically cannot cope with that yellow dress. Who in their right mind would put that on, think “yes, this fits.” And then take a photo in the dress, look at the photo and think “yes, this looks good.” And then post that on your Instagram story with a not insubstantial following????

Reactions: 10
It’s been taken down (by the company not her) and I really really hope they don’t pay out. It’s a fiddle, and they fact that the company have stopped new joiners on HER referral link I hope they investigate it. It’s fiddling a company out of money, and is it not teetering on the edge of fraud by misrepresentation?

Reactions: 7
She’s busy making it all about her on Brogan Tate’s Twitter wailings atm.

Reactions: 3
That yellow dress looks horrendous! Why is it see through? Why is she wearing leggings? I'm baffled. She has clearly wasted this £10k, she obviously seen it as a quick fix and now she realises it isn't, she's giving up by eating what she wants.

Reactions: 5
Had a nosy at the twitter Emma, where you clearly state you read or have read here. SERIOUSLY why spend the money you have on wls and eat JAM ON TOAST.

Leave your bloody cats alone they don’t like “boops” you are not cute, you are a passive aggressive attention seeker, who cannot fathom why people don’t like you. It’s simply because you are a scammer, you con people much like a pyramid scheme, into spending their hard earned money into BENEFITTING YOU and keeping your cats in dreamies and you in Kate Spade handbags and Tony in warhammer figures.

That yellow dress looks horrendous! Why is it see through? Why is she wearing leggings? I'm baffled. She has clearly wasted this £10k, she obviously seen it as a quick fix and now she realises it isn't, she's giving up by eating what she wants.
If she wasn't wearing leggings she'd be flashing her pants and we definitely don't need to see that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She shared it in her matched betting group and people have got their money stuck. Emma shared the link so the company had to change their terms and now you can't withdraw unless you wager it.

So she learnt nothing from the bingo! And it was an affiliate link as it had her name in it.

She's an obese diabetic in the high risk group and she in on that Twitter thread gobbing off about us on tattle and ignoring the fact that 'influencer' ignored lockdown to buy tat for a 'haul'.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd rather be a crappy person on Tattle than Emma babes. Sorry but your life isn't anywhere near as appealing as you may believe.

Reactions: 8
Emma, if you’re referring to me out-ing your weight loss surgery on that twitter thread you’re wrong. You still have number, text me if you have an issue. Yes I was at your wedding, but I didn’t bloody out this. Bore off.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her body shape is so odd, she looked like a caterpillar in that grey one!

• Haha
I've been looking at those pics in the grey and yellow dress and honestly can't work out where her belly button would be?!
I've never seen a body shape like it!

Yes this is how I spend my time now! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dear god the dresses. All of them. Emma, if the material is stretched so much it becomes see through - IT DOESN'T FIT. Beginning to think she has the opposite of body dysmorphia - she thinks she looks great but in reality she does not.

I’ve never seen her body shape before. Where’s her belly button? Where does her underwear go?! Does she wear massive pants which pull up over her belly or small ones which get swallowed under it?:sick:

Her content is something you’d expect to see on a boring, middle aged, personal IG page, not a boss babe 100k business page.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.