Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sincerely hope that isn't a massive camel toe I see in the pic on her story in Tiny's burgundy t shirt and those shorts

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Those curtains will be polyester so they wont dye. If by some miracle they do, the thread certainly won't and will stay cream. It will look SHITE and she'll have to buy the curtains anyway. Speaking as someone who has gone through this exact situation, except my window is a triple wide bay window so the curtains cost a bleeping fortune, not £20.
Oh look :) what a shocker. As @Bubblesandflowers said, she IMMEDIATELY jumps straight to hyper defensive when even mildly "criticised". Also, the packaging literally says it won't dye polyester, so if she'd have raad it she wouldn't have needed anyone else to tell her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.