Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel very conflicted about whether I should post here today.

My big sister died from cervical cancer and sadly passed almost 3 weeks ago. This really prompted me to take a step away from her when she announced her news. It hit close to home and I wouldn't want to intentionally upset a woman going through treatment. We all know she reads here so I do not wish to be cruel.

I'm glad it has been caught early and she has a treatment plan of a coil and exercise. That is fantastic. I'm sure many patients would happily swap that instead of chemo/radiotherapy. I would never wish a family to go through the pain we are feeling right now.

But it does appear that it isn't anything like she initially lead everyone to believe. I do not like how she keeps emphasising being diagnosed with cancer during a pandemic. It's shit. It's shit regardless of a pandemic. Try a funeral during a pandemic.

Disgusting how a majority of items were added today AFTER her friends sent her presents. Emma Drew, you should take a long hard look at yourself before you start throwing the C word out like you are. It only makes you look like a bigger C word.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

myzosi

Chatty Member
Emma Drew 7: WLS, touches, eBooks, the lot. One thing I know, size 16 she's not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Asdf

This is my favourite part of the Good Friday article. Utterly captivating:

“LONG WEEKEND

One of the massive plus points of Good Friday is that it always leads into a four day weekend. With Easter Monday also a public holiday, a lot of people get a full four days off work. With a four day week leading into the four day weekend and a four day week afterwards, it’s a good fortnight in the working world! Not other public holidays guarantee to give you that amount of time off work. Sometimes if Christmas Day falls on a Thursday, you’d then have Boxing Day off work on the Friday which leads into the weekend. There are other variations too, if Christmas Day fell on a Saturday for instance, you’d get the following Monday and Tuesday off as public holidays because Christmas Day and Boxing Day were on the weekend.

It’s a guaranteed long weekend, with the Easter weekend flanked by Good Friday and Easter Monday. This means that if you get those four days off work, you could actually use a few of your paid holidays from your job, in order to have a couple of weeks off work! By taking eight days off (the Monday to Thursday before Good Friday and the Tuesday to Friday after Easter Monday) you’d actually get 16 days off work. That could be ideal for a fortnight away with the family or even a holiday abroad. Having 16 days off work by only taking eight of your annual leave days, means you have more left over for other occasions throughout the year.”
Remember in Primary school English you’d have to write little essays about what you did over the summer holidays or a trip you’d taken and it had to fill two pages of your writing book. That’s basically what this is

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Anotherct

VIP Member
She is trolling us surely? That yellow dress DOES NOT fit. It’s like she’s squeezed herself into a condom. I admire her confidence though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Is anyone else finding the constant sharing of screenshots from the Amazon gifts she’s sent people really crude? it’s like “look at me and all the good deeds I do? Aren’t I a saint?” Why not send all those gifts and be content with the good feeling? Ah yes, because that wouldn’t bring in more followers in the hope they might get sent something!

Reactions: 24

Eggos

I’m not trying to say that she’s hasn’t lost weight, or that she shouldn’t be proud of It. But these side by side pictures really aren’t proving anything 😆
8D955ACB-1A48-452D-A7FD-8A23D606EFBB.jpeg
811B5033-9E67-473F-A571-1A1225C35C24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

snoopyboop

99% of the things on her amazon wishlist were added today, you can see the date. ‘Oh you don’t have to get me anything..... but here’s a big list I curated today’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Exnailtech

Someone take one for the team and search for ‘After Dinner Toeknee Touch’ vouchers on eBay and that’ll lead us to Emma’s secret reselling account/ VAT avoidance vehicle

You are welcome.
18D87E61-E2E9-46AE-BB1F-90DAD153C984.png

*touches after dark*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

DoseofReality

VIP Member
95526368_252536589232464_5707177508759665270_n.jpg

Fuck you, Emma, fuck you! Not everyone wants to scam people out of their money and profit from it. Or send their well used shoes to some foot fetishist who private messages you on ebay. And people who were earning an honest living are struggling for good reason at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19