Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL omg. If there’s anyone I wouldn’t be taken pet advice from it’s her. The way she scares treeko shitless with her ‘books’, they way she just let them lose when she first moved, I have a tabby and a pedigree and no way would I think I’m capable of giving pet advice. duck off you absolute beg.
I hope the cat turns around and bites her for her constant antagonising of it. Why would you poke an animal in the face and call it a boop. She’s so idiotic

Reactions: 7
😬 Diet Coke 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm a lurker on this thread as I had WLS around the same time as Emma and was a bit scared to post.

But this has ticked me off. No carbonated drinks as they will stretch your stomach out!!! I was gutted as I love sparkling water, but was told not allowed.

Her stomach is still so new, she could do so much damage. She is a prize twit.

P.s I eat cheese triangles 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a lurker on this thread as I had WLS around the same time as Emma and was a bit scared to post.

But this has ticked me off. No carbonated drinks as they will stretch your stomach out!!! I was gutted as I love sparkling water, but was told not allowed.

Her stomach is still so new, she could do so much damage. She is a prize twit.

P.s I eat cheese triangles 😳😳
The issue is she’s bragging about her weight loss, face tuning her pictures, not exercising , but also eating all the wrong foods and complaining about plateauing. Hope your WL journey is going better than hers!

Money. The be all and end all of Emma’s world.
Money she doesn't even enjoy. Her lies aside, if you had a 6 figure salary and weren't chained to a desk, surely you wouldn't be napping in a cat hair filled den and airing your dirty touches on Instagram?

• Haha
So I’m guessing all the blogs link to each other and increase DA, and you can sell through affiliate links and get sponsored posts for a wider variety of products, but the content is... meh af 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She aims to make 10k this month? :unsure: How about she aims to exercise more, nap less and stop eating and drinking thigns that will strretch her thumb tum after the 11k WLS!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She aims to make 10k this month? :unsure: How about she aims to exercise more, nap less and stop eating and drinking thigns that will strretch her thumb tum after the 11k WLS!
Absolutely no way do they earn 10k a month. She wouldn’t be buying tat off wish or insta ads if she did

I have no idea god alone knows what it was but be sure unless it was as a product tester for a mattress company it did not involve any naps. Today as the first of the month I have just done a zoom meeting with 2 of the wls groups I am involved with. All was going well with talking about April losses - all on track, discussed all the struggles etc then someone mentions Emma babes. Worryingly by word of mouth most of them know who she is and think she is a troll out to discredit wls they do not believe she is real let alone had the op. I had to get my laptop fired up to show them yes she really did, she has shown her surgeon, talked about her wls babes and yet posts tit about her diet post surgery none of them see as fit for purpose. Not going to say anymore she will as always do as she sees fit.

Forgive me and put up with a small gloat. When we get to 2031 I will be sure, if her award winning blog/instagram is still live, to check in and see is she is still posting her post wls weight and whether (cough) it remains at the optimum. Yes I am going to be obnoxious and gloat over 11 years out for me, very difficult years, slow weight loss, lots of post op problems, a fortune spent on very necessary skin removal surgery, but Emma babes today I weight 9st 12lbs at 5 foot 7inches i am a size 10 and nope never had to/wanted to stretch some awful play suit as if I was so slim. I have broken a few rules along the way I have not passively aggressively posted them anywhere as if what I decide to do is right. I have rather learned they set rules/guidelines from experience to help you. Once I stopped kicking against things and just sucked the duck up (sorry language) it fell into place.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The issue is she’s bragging about her weight loss, face tuning her pictures, not exercising , but also eating all the wrong foods and complaining about plateauing. Hope your WL journey is going better than hers!
Much better thanks! I was a lot smaller to start with and lost more weight! No curry or anxiety naps for me. Protein and lots of walking!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I would like to see the paid invoices and the bank balance at the end of the month, Emma. #BossBabe #6Figures

Reactions: 5
No matter how many times I see her wedding photos, I never enjoy looking at them. She's put them on the new website fgs.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
No bleeping way will they earn anywhere near £10k this month. Or any month.
I work full time as does my partner. We are both highly educated professionals in very demanding roles and we don't clear £10k a month between us (net or gross!). I should've done a degree in Christian Youth Work and gained 10 stone obviously.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.