Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, but, BUT...

Any top with straps that you wear without the straps is likely to fall down.

why are you concerned about tan lines when you’ve said you only wear it about the house?

it doesn’t fit. No matter how much you pull at the stretch fabric and elastic section. Those bits will stretch.

why would you wear leggings but yet keep your shoulders uncovered?

it looks bloody awful. Fine wear what you like about the house, but why on earth would you want to share it on Instagram???

I genuinely understand this woman less and less.

and yes, there is definitely some weird sex thing going on. I’m sure of it after watching that

Off to go bleach my mind now.

Reactions: 8
Who IS she trying to convince she’s lost weight?

she’s trying to prove she has because deep down she knows she hasn’t.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s trying to convince herself that WLS is working. Bet she’s expecting Tony to tell her how she looks! Never realised how big belly she had and how low it hangs.

She has all the time in the world and could be making some amazing and budget friendly foods, instead she goes for quick and unhealthy as she’s so lazy.

They should have gone on a diet together, it would do wonders for their relationship if that’s what they want. Maybe she’s hoping to get thin and ditch Tony!

Reactions: 9
You can tell she’s lost a bit of weight, but 3 stone when she’s her size is a drop in the ocean, whereas if I lost 3 stone it would be really noticeable. Obviously you have to start somewhere but she isn’t doing much to aid her in losing the 10/15 stone she has to lose!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch the programme the Channel 5 programme on Tuesday night. It wasn’t titled nicely- Shut In, Britain’s Fattest People but was actually really interesting.

There were three parts, this week followed a lovely girl who really had food issues that were deeply psychological, she has WLS and a hugely supportive family.
I just found it really interesting in terms of food addiction.

I really believe that lots of unhealthy food has additives in it that make it really hard to stop eating it no matter whether you have surgery or not.

I don’t think either of them are dealing with the mental health issues surrounding weight gain. There is no way they should have ordered a curry, one of them should have cooked. I can see her living through Toe Knee and him getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 12
I don't think Tony has ever addressed his mental health issues especially around food. It is always all about Emma.

Reactions: 5
I find it insulting she calls them anxiety naps. We all know full well she’s lazy af. Not doubting she has mental health issues but this one we know is a blatant lie.

In my 55 years on this planet I’ve never known anyone nap as much as this woman. It’s not normal

Reactions: 7
No outfit pictures then? Probably hard pressed to beat the playsuit and legging combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really believe that lots of unhealthy food has additives in it that make it really hard to stop eating it no matter whether you have surgery or not.
This is true, processed food is engineered to trigger our dopamine response. You literally get a high from fast food due to the right combination of salt, fat and sugar. A few hours afterwards, your mood crashes and you are hungry again due to how fast these foods digest. WLS only makes your stomach smaller, it does nothing to address the addiction/mental health aspects of overeating. It's a tool that can be used to great effect but, at the same time, isn't a panacea. Lifestyle change is the number one way to lose weight and keep it off - and this can be achieved with or without surgery.

On a different note, I watched an interesting YT video on Contrapeneurs (people who make money by conning other people into thinking they are successful so they can sell them courses on how to be as successful as they appear). It reminded me of someone.

• Heart
Emma: I’m really going to work on my hydration! I’m going to kick start my weight loss!
Also Emma: laughing cow cheese, 4g of tomato and Diet Coke for tea 🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is true, processed food is engineered to trigger our dopamine response. You literally get a high from fast food due to the right combination of salt, fat and sugar. A few hours afterwards, your mood crashes and you are hungry again due to how fast these foods digest. WLS only makes your stomach smaller, it does nothing to address the addiction/mental health aspects of overeating. It's a tool that can be used to great effect but, at the same time, isn't a panacea. Lifestyle change is the number one way to lose weight and keep it off - and this can be achieved with or without surgery.

On a different note, I watched an interesting YT video on Contrapeneurs (people who make money by conning other people into thinking they are successful so they can sell them courses on how to be as successful as they appear). It reminded me of someone.
was it the Mike Winnet video? Yes! Emma has a lot of friends in the reselling world - they all hero worship that hole Gary Vee. all her courses and ebooks remind me of him.

Reactions: 4
was it the Mike Winnet video? Yes! Emma has a lot of friends in the reselling world - they all hero worship that hole Gary Vee. all her courses and ebooks remind me of him.
Yes! I haven't watched anything from him before and it popped up on my feed a while ago. Gary Vee seems to be all talk. All these people are. I'm sure the six figure income woman Emma keeps sharing tweets from is the same. They all exist in an echo chamber where they constantly tell each other how great they are, until they believe it.

Watch out I spy ANOTHER new blog! Www.drewmies.com got to be her!
Absolutely! I really didn’t want to click the link but I had to see. All the blog posts are for the same date - if I was visiting the site for real I’d be a bit baffled by that. Surely you want your viewers to think you’re regularly engaging with your blog and making it look active, not just scheduling 20 posts all for the same day?

Watch out I spy ANOTHER new blog! Www.drewmies.com got to be her!
LOL omg. If there’s anyone I wouldn’t be taken pet advice from it’s her. The way she scares treeko shitless with her ‘books’, they way she just let them lose when she first moved, I have a tabby and a pedigree and no way would I think I’m capable of giving pet advice. duck off you absolute beg.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.