Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very common for a limited company's registered address to be that of the accountant rather than someone's home.

The filed accounts at Companies House only show the balance sheet, not the profit and loss. An online marketing business really only needs assets of a computer and maybe a camera. She'd have to be turning over a significant amount more (I did look it up for a previous thread, can't remember the figure now, but it's millions) for Companies House to require her to disclose her turnover, which is the £100k figure.
No, the address of the accountant is Emma's office, which we've seen in vlogs before.

I'm still not sure about her turnover though. She mentioned she was about to pay VAT so closed her amazon business (and then tried to sell the stock privately!) so that would make her pushing 85k for the year. She must include her private side hustles to make up "business money"
She is also owed nearly 10k in unpaid invoices to her.
If she tried to sell the business today, she'd be looking at nowhere near 100k.

Reactions: 2
She is also owed nearly 10k in unpaid invoices to her.
If she tried to sell the business today, she'd be looking at nowhere near 100k.

I don’t get why she was trying to show it off. Her invoices are probably for crap content anyway.

P.S I love the new photo. It’s so cute 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But having lots of invoices outstanding doesn’t mean she earns 100k, they could be for 6 months work or whatever. I’m not going to get into figures but my boyfriend has a lot more than that outstanding and I could easily say ‘yeah he earns this in a month’ but he doesn’t 😂. It’s for 5 months worth of work and due to the nature of his work they spread it out over a few months.

Reactions: 5
Sorry to bring it up again, but I've just read her blog on her WLS, as of yesterday she has lost 27lbs since her pre-op diet started on 12th January. That's less than 4lbs a week, at her size she could have easily done this on a diet. Should she not be losing much more? My friend lost over 1/2 stone a week on Cambridge and has kept it off.

What is their obsession with Disney? I get people like it, but to have a whole room... is that why they bought such a big house, so they could each had a bedroom like children and then the cats have their own room.
Everybody loses at a different pace but 27lbs including pre-op isn’t a lot, especially at her size.

She’s gonna duck this is up massively and it hasn’t occurred to her that this is last chance saloon.

To take the step of undergoing WLS most of us have had that last straw moment-when you’re tired of continually failing at losing weight; something that should be so simple but isn’t. Most of us who opt for surgery remember and use those failures to drive us into smashing the losses! That Emma is bone-idle to her lard-filled core makes me honestly think she’s incapable of doing that and it comes from the fact that she’s never really tried. And I mean really, really tried!

She was not in the right headspace for this surgery at all. There’s no willingness to change or eagerness to succeed; it’s just her slobbing about, eating crap, napping & obsessing over Disney like an overgrown moron!

By the time she’s realised she’s fucked it up, her pouch will already be stretched and the numbers on the scale will be going back up. She’s got one shot and she’s on target to duck it up and if she thinks she can just throw money at a surgeon for a revision surgery later on, she’s going to be in for a shock because most don’t or won’t do it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Everybody loses at a different pace but 27lbs including pre-op isn’t a lot, especially at her size.

She’s gonna duck this is up massively and it hasn’t occurred to her that this is last chance saloon.

To take the step of undergoing WLS most of us have had that last straw moment-when you’re tired of continually failing at losing weight; something that should be so simple but isn’t. Most of us who opt for surgery remember and use those failures to drive us into smashing the losses! That Emma is bone-idle to her lard-filled core makes me honestly think she’s incapable of doing that and it comes from the fact that she’s never really tried. And I mean really, really tried!

She was not in the right headspace for this surgery at all. There’s no willingness to change or eagerness to succeed; it’s just her slobbing about, eating crap, napping & obsessing over Disney like an overgrown moron!

By the time she’s realised she’s fucked it up, her pouch will already be stretched and the numbers on the scale will be going back up. She’s got one shot and she’s on target to duck it up and if she thinks she can just throw money at a surgeon for a revision surgery later on, she’s going to be in for a shock because most don’t or won’t do it!
Absolutely this. So well said. She’s showing us how not to do it
There’s no joy or excitement in this journey. There’s no showing us what she’s learning, clever ways to get the nutrients she needs. It’s just half a sausage and a bowl of beans. Feeling sick and being exhausted.
She’d never stuck to a diet because her head was a mess about food and she wasn’t in the right place mentally. It’s hard to get in that space, anyone whose tried to lose weight knows the same thing. She thought she’d have the surgery and then just eat smaller portions of what she ate before and wouldn’t have to do anything

it’s lazy and she’making herself ill and this is not going to end well

Reactions: 13
Enjoy your meet up ladies.
Hope they have fun comparing Candy Crush scores or whatever else this pair of inspirational bloggers do 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely this. So well said. She’s showing us how not to do it
There’s no joy or excitement in this journey. There’s no showing us what she’s learning, clever ways to get the nutrients she needs. It’s just half a sausage and a bowl of beans. Feeling sick and being exhausted.
She’d never stuck to a diet because her head was a mess about food and she wasn’t in the right place mentally. It’s hard to get in that space, anyone whose tried to lose weight knows the same thing. She thought she’d have the surgery and then just eat smaller portions of what she ate before and wouldn’t have to do anything

it’s lazy and she’making herself ill and this is not going to end well
I would absolutely love her to prove us wrong. I mean that genuinely.

It’s not too late for her to turn it around but she needs to really grasp that she can’t just make a regime up. The golden rules are there for a reason- to change habits while having the benefit of not feeling hungry and being able to have a satiation point at 2/3 tablespoons of food. She needs to make the most of the 12- 18 month golden period, because after that it gets harder as things settle.

Reactions: 6
I guess the gummy vitamins shes showing today are the "expensive ones " off Amazon she mentioned the other day 🤔 but got me thinking they are quite large are they not going to fill her up given the surgeon thumb stomach she has now. And also I can't help think she got them for the resemblance to sweets 🤷🏼‍♀️ she really does need to change her thinking with what she puts in her mouth

Reactions: 7
Can we all please take a moment to pray for Emma and the immense struggle it must be for her to take 2 dry chalky calcium tablets a day, however will she manage 😭😭😭.

She just needs to get a bloody grip and get on with it, honestly she acts like a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we all please take a moment to pray for Emma and the immense struggle it must be for her to take 2 dry chalky calcium tablets a day, however will she manage 😭😭😭.

She just needs to get a bloody grip and get on with it, honestly she acts like a child.
As if no one else has to take daily tablets :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
It is very common for older women to take calcium tablets for osteoporosis. I have known 90 year olds chew them without any fuss.

Reactions: 4
always reminds me of hyacinth bucket with all the dresses!
C42A194C-5365-4300-81EC-62AE00E5BC99.jpeg

Hyacinth wore it better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t mean this nastily but she’s meant to be full off a mouthful but she didn’t get to her size by stopping when she’s full, so she will continue to overeat. We’re all guilty of it, I’m sat here scoffing Pringles when I’ve just had lunch but when you’ve had major surgery you’d at least try!

Reactions: 11
Wonder if she’s got a pillow and blanket for the train down?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she hasn’t spoken about bulk buying hand sanitiser to sell online at triple the price. Is it just me or does Emma seem the type?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she hasn’t spoken about bulk buying hand sanitiser to sell online at triple the price. Is it just me or does Emma seem the type?
she has done this before. she will buy the little bottles from Bath and Bodyworks for $1 and sell them on Mercari for £5 🙄

Reactions: 7
Well today I am going to celebrate with Emma on her non scale victory of the lap table on the train going all the way down. If she is truly wanting to succeed she will try and bottle that feeling to bring out and set against times you feel sick or want to eat the wrong thing. When I sat down in the nail salon chair and didn't spend a full hour feeling like it was single handedly attempting to amputate my legs at the thigh whilst at the same time praying it would not break and throw me to the floor I was so amazed and full on cried when I got outside. Hard times I bobbed back to that day time and time again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She ordered a lamb shank truffle mash pie.

Jesus wept.
she’s an idiot.

my boyfriends dad had the same surgery a year or two ago and still only has a tiny appetite. We just got to buffet places for family gathering so he can have a little plate of starters and bits and bobs. He also has children’s portions when we go out to pubs etc but here’s Emma a few weeks on ordering a full sized pie. Wonders never cease.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.