Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has no one kindly told her shes eating all the wrong food. Like her WLS guru / inspiration? Does she not know shes killing herself?

Reactions: 10
She probably thinks it’s healthy because it’s Halo Top and not Ben and Jerry’s. :rolleyes:

She should’ve just paid a surgeon to sew her mouth up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have been thinking about wether she has actually had weight loss surgery, does anyone have any real proof she has had it? I have seen the pictures of her in the hospital, but it just makes me wonder with all the things she has been eating 🤔

Reactions: 3
This sort of thing, apparently? A hollow piece of furniture with a cat litter tray inside, designed to hide the tray and make the room look a bit nicer. Seems like a bad idea to enclose a cat litter tray though - surely it would stink and I can’t imagine it’s very hygienic either

View attachment 90214
This makes me feel ill, I have two house cats and the trays are normal trays. You need to be able to see they’ve been in and clean it straight away? Or maybe they don’t do that and leave it 🤢. Literally the second my cats been it’s cleaned and out the house. I bet their house absolutely stinks

Reactions: 6
I have been thinking about wether she has actually had weight loss surgery, does anyone have any real proof she has had it? I have seen the pictures of her in the hospital, but it just makes me wonder with all the things she has been eating 🤔
I think she has had it because she can’t be that stupid to fake WLS then have to lose weight through diet alone (which she’s failed at in the past) while pretending it’s because of the surgery. If anything I think she might have intended to do the opposite - keep the surgery secret and pretend to be losing weight through willpower alone, which obviously wasn’t possible after someone leaked the news. I’m not even sure how likely this is though as the WLS makes good content

I don’t know much about WLS but I assume she’s not eating a great quantity of the crap she is eating - apparently her breakfast the other day was half a sausage and a couple of spoonfuls of beans. Her stomach is still able to handle a small amount of food, she’s just choosing to fill it with rubbish. Also it’s possible that she is eating beyond her stomach capacity, hence the throwing up

Reactions: 5
Years ago before the term gastric bypass was coined the op was called stomach stapling. There was little or no information about nutrition although I suspect info was given and by some ignored - reports were of some liquidising Mars bars. Emma is doing her own version of that. She needs protein and fluids while being sick. One protein shake will give her the minimum 20gs+ of daly protein so thats sorted. Minerals and vitamins should be in the supplements she is required to take. Other than that she just needs plain fluids to stay hydrated, like anyone not on wls does when they are sick. Starving and emptying your stomach to allow it to recover from whatever is causing the sickness is what is needed. If she then continues to be sick she will know she may have a more significant problem that she needs to speak with her provider about.

Reactions: 7
If your stomach is the size of a thumb, surely half a sausage and some beans is still quite a lot. I recon she is pushing her stomach too much, no wonder she is being sick.

She needs fruit and vegetables and water. Tacos and sweetener filled ice cream is not the way to go. Anywho, that is her problem and if she would rather spend all day being sick for the sake of a bit of questionable sausage from the Morrison's cafe then she's stupid.

She's still promoting those dodge referral codes, all for her followers to line her now slightly empty pocket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What I dont get is that this could be amazing content for Emma. She could document the whole thing, be honest about how it feels, how to deal with the emotional side of it, how you have to modify you eating habits and your social life etc. Show what she is cooking and eating. But she hasn't done any of that. She is showing processed food and that she feels sick all the time. This could be have been big for her and could have got people who were considering it really interested but no. Lazy McLazyFace has gone at it half cocked and has fucked it up

Reactions: 13
Oh emma, shes making her own rules again. "Been told not to use straws but I'm going to anyways" bets on her complaining about feeling full and gassy and pain and needing a nap because shes taken in air 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh emma, shes making her own rules again. "Been told not to use straws but I'm going to anyways" bets on her complaining about feeling full and gassy and pain and needing a nap because shes taken in air 🙄
“but I’m at the stage where I need to try anything”

Judging from her stories, she’s been trying EVERYTHING in terms of food 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This makes me feel ill, I have two house cats and the trays are normal trays. You need to be able to see they’ve been in and clean it straight away? Or maybe they don’t do that and leave it 🤢. Literally the second my cats been it’s cleaned and out the house. I bet their house absolutely stinks
They're probably already shitting in the cupboards for all she knows ? don't think houseworks high on her agenda tbh.

She's going against advice again ! been told not to drink from a straw,but you've guessed it ?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Too busy, is she seriously trying to give us bait?!

3A1478CC-CA42-4A6E-B266-15BB9A8A57B2.jpeg

Yep looks like it! 😂 lmao

• Haha
“You get 500g for your pound”
“Six for your pound”
“9 pieces of crap for your pound”

I’m sorry but it drives me mad 😂 Anyone else?

Is she unwell with a virus, or throwing up because she isn't following the guidelines and is making herself ill? Isn't her stomach the size of a thumb?! She eats so much tit still iI'm not surprised she is throwing up! I felt sick just looking at the massacre of those beans at breakfast yesterday!
Fix it with ice cream though 🤔
Genuinely don't understand how she's eating as much as she is if it is the size of her thumb! I was under the impression that after having WLS it would be a tiny amount of food, and over a few months build up to the amount that she is currently already eating, but I could well be wrong!

So basically the wls isn’t going to work because she hasn’t a clue about nutrition the flipping idiot. “Oh I feel sick, I know, I’ll stuff some I’ve cream down my neck” greedy cow

Also, I know this may seem harsh but why does it look like she’s about to kill someone whenever she smiles?
Maybe she should have spent the WLS surgery money on a private dentist instead...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Genuinely don't understand how she's eating as much as she is if it is the size of her thumb! I was under the impression that after having WLS it would be a tiny amount of food, and over a few months build up to the amount that she is currently already eating, but I could well be wrong!

Maybe she should have spent the WLS surgery money on a private dentist instead...
Or just don’t smile....ever!

Reactions: 3
The pictures she post literally don’t look that different, She supposedly lost nearly two stone 😒

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.