Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there is categorically nothing remotely "cute" about Emma Drew and it really amuses me she titles herself as such, she's not even a nice person with a "cute" personality, it really makes me shudder when she posts about being cute with that manic grin, shes gone downhill so so much in the last year in terms of content and likeability, all her side hustle posts were referral links to benefit her! she does nothing except prey on those who look up to her and trust her word, in my opinion she's one vile human

Reactions: 27
Surely she could eat some of the spag bol rather than the protein shake?

Much more nutritious!

Reactions: 7
there is categorically nothing remotely "cute" about Emma Drew and it really amuses me she titles herself as such, she's not even a nice person with a "cute" personality, it really makes me shudder when she posts about being cute with that manic grin, shes gone downhill so so much in the last year in terms of content and likeability, all her side hustle posts were referral links to benefit her! she does nothing except prey on those who look up to her and trust her word, in my opinion she's one vile human
I wish I could like this about 100 times!! The cute thing gets me every time

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought she was using cute ironically, she can’t be THAT deluded?!? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold on, so she actually, genuinely thinks and believes that she and THAT smile are cute. To be honest that smile scares me, it’s almost like the smile of a serial killer just before he/she chases you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hold on, so she actually, genuinely thinks and believes that she and THAT smile are cute. To be honest that smile scares me, it’s almost like the smile of a serial killer just before he/she chases you
Gave me a heart attack the other morning when I looked at my stories just after waking up!

;) As I posted before... for our blocked readers of course!
3qyh1p.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If your stomach is the size of a thumb, surely half a sausage and some beans is still quite a lot. I recon she is pushing her stomach too much, no wonder she is being sick.
The SURGEONS thumb, get it right 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe he is a giant?

03CFBDDB-D4F5-446B-9E2B-4EFE2F657B6F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Emma needs to learn that wearing Disney dresses and owning Disney everything as a 30 year old (!) doesn’t equal cute.

Reactions: 15
Sorry to bring it up again, but I've just read her blog on her WLS, as of yesterday she has lost 27lbs since her pre-op diet started on 12th January. That's less than 4lbs a week, at her size she could have easily done this on a diet. Should she not be losing much more? My friend lost over 1/2 stone a week on Cambridge and has kept it off.

What is their obsession with Disney? I get people like it, but to have a whole room... is that why they bought such a big house, so they could each had a bedroom like children and then the cats have their own room.

Reactions: 8
So she’s helped her friend build a blog and now wants to use the same theme? Just let your friend succeed ffs.

Reactions: 9
Was anyone else slightly underwhelmed by the opt in freebie she designed for her friend?Seriously would anyone subscribe to a blog to get a page of houses to colour in? Is she actually boasting that she has thousands of pounds worth of unpaid invoices? Seriously She needs to find less spamming affiliates who pay on time.

• Haha
Just seen something interesting.

Emma, that "very pricey" accountant that prevents you from VAT evasion... why do your accounts show her at exactly the same address as your business?

And how do you claim to be a 100k business when your last accounts show you have about 1.3k in the business?

Where's Pinocchio when you need him?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she has had it because she can’t be that stupid to fake WLS then have to lose weight through diet alone (which she’s failed at in the past) while pretending it’s because of the surgery. If anything I think she might have intended to do the opposite - keep the surgery secret and pretend to be losing weight through willpower alone, which obviously wasn’t possible after someone leaked the news. I’m not even sure how likely this is though as the WLS makes good content

I don’t know much about WLS but I assume she’s not eating a great quantity of the crap she is eating - apparently her breakfast the other day was half a sausage and a couple of spoonfuls of beans. Her stomach is still able to handle a small amount of food, she’s just choosing to fill it with rubbish. Also it’s possible that she is eating beyond her stomach capacity, hence the throwing up
I had the same Op in 2016 and yes throwing up is common if you try to overeat

That blog was nothing more than a wordpress template. Not exactly hard work Emma 🙄 I would not be surprised if those numbers are made up or most of it is going back out to pay for all the people who do work for her. How can you be earning that money on a regular basis (monthly?) and your business only turns over a few thousand....

Interesting point on the accountant. Maybe it’s Treko 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen something interesting.

Emma, that "very pricey" accountant that prevents you from VAT evasion... why do your accounts show her at exactly the same address as your business?

And how do you claim to be a 100k business when your last accounts show you have about 1.3k in the business?

Where's Pinocchio when you need him?
Very common for a limited company's registered address to be that of the accountant rather than someone's home.

The filed accounts at Companies House only show the balance sheet, not the profit and loss. An online marketing business really only needs assets of a computer and maybe a camera. She'd have to be turning over a significant amount more (I did look it up for a previous thread, can't remember the figure now, but it's millions) for Companies House to require her to disclose her turnover, which is the £100k figure.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.