Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always say it's the most expensive shop in the town ! go in for 1 thing ,come out with £40 worth of tat..avoid if possible lol !
I say the same about Home Bargains! Although I have to say that the quality is a lot better in HB

Reactions: 9
Ugh... if you’re vomiting then creamy dairy is a big no no. Curdling in your stomach. Gross. Wtf is wrong with her

Reactions: 15
I’ve been throwing up all day (sickness bug) and can’t face food - the last thing on my mind is ice cream! I’ve had a slice of dry toast and that’s it. I do not understand how Emma’s brain works. How does a day of vomiting equal ice cream and a protein shake (just a milkshake really!) for dinner? She is just asking for failure.

Reactions: 9
Does she think (frozen) liquids don’t count as “real food” even if they’re ice cream and protein shakes?

I’m baffled. She has no hope if this is what she eats while sick

Reactions: 6
Does she think (frozen) liquids don’t count as “real food” even if they’re ice cream and protein shakes?

I’m baffled. She has no hope if this is what she eats while sick
I think this is one of the areas she goes wrong. She doesn’t understand the calories that are in the drinks she consumes.

Reactions: 7
This is going to come across as harsh (but really there's no way to sugar coat it) but Emma really is an idiot. She clearly hasn't looked into nutrition at all, or else she would know it's a simple calorie deficit that she needs to lose weight, this is the ONLY way to lose weight. By having WLS all she is doing is making her stomach smaller so she can't stuff in as much crap at once. Eating bloody ice cream and 300 calorie milkshakes all day long is not going to keep her in a deficit. She has no concept of what is healthy eating. If you've been vomiting and had WLS after APPARENTLY trying every diet out there (again, calorie deficit is the only way, 'diets' and programmes like SW/WW are just a way of achieving this) then why on earth would you choose ice cream??? How about have some porridge? Toast? Fruit? Veg? Literally anything but ice cream.

She's not going to change her habits, and in 2 years when all the weight comes back on she'll try and sue the surgeon for not making her skinny and write a blog post and an angry tweet about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she unwell with a virus, or throwing up because she isn't following the guidelines and is making herself ill? Isn't her stomach the size of a thumb?! She eats so much tit still iI'm not surprised she is throwing up! I felt sick just looking at the massacre of those beans at breakfast yesterday!
Fix it with ice cream though 🤔

Reactions: 11
Honestly it’s making me bloody angry watching her stories, I feel like giving her a good bloody shake she needs a wake up call. She thought the operation was the hard work and that was it, eat less with small stomach and lose weight. What a bleeping moron.
You know what she would’ve been better investing in a dietician, and a therapist. If she wants a smaller stomach but still eat tit then she should’ve had a balloon put in, clearly that’s what she wants.
She’s going to make herself ill, proving that she’s wasted her money already. I was properly rooting for her but now I think she’s just a bleeping idiot.
As is the surgeon/company that approved her for WLS. By looking at their website just vaguely I get the impression the ‘support’ is all online based, what a croc of tit. As if you’ve mutilated your body to just duck it up so soon (again) 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤯🤯

Also what is cat litter furniture 🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Anyone else bugged by the constant looking in the view finder of her latest poundland video? I swear she never used to do it

Reactions: 2
I’m relatively new to Emma so excuse my potential ignorance but... giraffes? 😆

(re: her “another house purchase crossed off the list” story, it won’t let me upload the screenshot)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m relatively new to Emma so excuse my potential ignorance but... giraffes? 😆

(re: her “another house purchase crossed off the list” story, it won’t let me upload the screenshot)
Please just enjoy not knowing what these are! You can't unsee it!

• Haha
What even is cat litter furniture?
This sort of thing, apparently? A hollow piece of furniture with a cat litter tray inside, designed to hide the tray and make the room look a bit nicer. Seems like a bad idea to enclose a cat litter tray though - surely it would stink and I can’t imagine it’s very hygienic either

3E4416FD-D62B-44FC-B796-B725F8DC440A.jpeg

Just watching the Poundland video. Love her moaning that some of the stuff looks cheap... you can tell she ain’t on the payroll anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So basically the wls isn’t going to work because she hasn’t a clue about nutrition the flipping idiot. “Oh I feel sick, I know, I’ll stuff some I’ve cream down my neck” greedy cow

Also, I know this may seem harsh but why does it look like she’s about to kill someone whenever she smiles?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watching the Poundland video. Love her moaning that some of the stuff looks cheap... you can tell she ain’t on the payroll anymore!
What does she want for a pound?

So basically the wls isn’t going to work because she hasn’t a clue about nutrition the flipping idiot. “Oh I feel sick, I know, I’ll stuff some I’ve cream down my neck” greedy cow

Also, I know this may seem harsh but why does it look like she’s about to kill someone whenever she smiles?
She thinks she looks cute !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.