Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was just hoping to keep eating the same tit only on a smaller scale..she's not taking anyone's advice on board only her own ..like someone mentioned she would have been better off getting her teeth done..that op is destined to fail in the long term

Reactions: 14
Should have got her self to a slimming world group to lose weight and have a bit of social interaction

She would end up pissing half the group off and all we would have is her passive aggressive stories about how mean the people were to her when one person didn’t say hello. Or if someone wasn’t impressed by Treecko 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She would end up pissing half the group off and all we would have is her passive aggressive stories about how mean the people were to her when one person didn’t say hello. Or if someone wasn’t impressed by Treecko 🤣
Or if she wore her tiara but no one called her princess, like the mean folk at Disneyland Paris 😂

• Haha
I think she was just hoping to keep eating the same tit only on a smaller scale..she's not taking anyone's advice on board only her own ..like someone mentioned she would have been better off getting her teeth done..that op is destined to fail in the long term
THIS! She still doesn’t seem to understand that she has to change her mental attitude to food in order for this to work! She thinks she can just eat smaller portions of tit. What is going to happen when they go on their usual feeding frenzy, sorry, holiday to Florida?

She wasn’t eating the most exciting variety of healthy food on her liver reducing diet, but it was more of a ‘balanced diet’ than her constant takeaways and eating out. 800 calories a day isn’t much, but she could’ve easily made calorie counting work for her long term. Someone of her size could double it to 1600 calories a day and still be losing weight every week. I’ve lost 4 stone in the last year doing this, I average about 1500 calories a day and I exercise 3 times a week. I didn’t exercise for about six months at the beginning, I just calorie counted. That’s it, it’s not rocket science. You can make calories go a long way when you choose the healthiest and the most nutritious food.

What a bleeping shock. They will open her up and find a dairylea triangle stuck in her tiny stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sort out your eating habits Emma!!!
What she means is how quickly can she get out of hospital and not have her food controlled by them. They’ll make sure she’s on the appropriate diet so somebody a month post WLS and she won’t like it. So she means is “how quickly can I be discharged so I can get home to the Dairylea triangles and mashed sausages”

Reactions: 11
THIS! She still doesn’t seem to understand that she has to change her mental attitude to food in order for this to work! She thinks she can just eat smaller portions of tit. What is going to happen when they go on their usual feeding frenzy, sorry, holiday to Florida?

She wasn’t eating the most exciting variety of healthy food on her liver reducing diet, but it was more of a ‘balanced diet’ than her constant takeaways and eating out. 800 calories a day isn’t much, but she could’ve easily made calorie counting work for her long term. Someone of her size could double it to 1600 cal
Sort out your eating habits Emma!!!
What was the appointment for ? was it the thing the surgeon found or something else?

Hope it’s nothing serious?
I’m guessing Gallstones.
I was thinking maybe some kind of polyp in the bowel..

Reactions: 1
If its gallstones they would usually leave the bypass and depending on the stone situation either treat with medication - bypass delayed or get your consent to remove the gall bladder at same time as bypass. Unsure if things have changed but thats what happened with my surgeon's patients. He actually suggested to me to get it done as although I wasn't having problems at the time I had in the past.

Reactions: 5
If its gallstones they would usually leave the bypass and depending on the stone situation either treat with medication - bypass delayed or get your consent to remove the gall bladder at same time as bypass. Unsure if things have changed but thats what happened with my surgeon's patients. He actually suggested to me to get it done as although I wasn't having problems at the time I had in the past.
You can’t treat Gallstones with medication, although I have seen they often take it out with the bypass (if it’s a known issue prior)

Reactions: 3
You can’t treat Gallstones with medication, although I have seen they often take it out with the bypass (if it’s a known issue prior)
Sorry yes but what is the inflammation called? is it grastitis? My husband had 2 rounds of IV antibiotics to try and settle it but developed stones seemingly not long after which were taken out as an emergency.

Reactions: 3
She is back on the dairylea
While dairylea isn’t a good quality food, it’s certainly not as bad as those disgusting tinned wieners and (Which probably don’t have enough meat in to legally be called sausages).
Im going to bore you with a bit of WLS info now...

The Post-surgery solid diet focusses on protein goals above anything else. This is to promote healing and prevent muscle loss/hair loss. At the same time as aiming for proteins, carbs should be kept to a minimum. It’s basically an extreme low- carb diet.

There are so many misconceptions about WLS and Emma is not helping. If she’s serious about being some sort of WLS guru, she should actually try explaining it and putting some bloody effort into doing it properly!

That she’s only lost 8lb since surgery suggests she’s not following the advice at all. On average I was losing 1lb a day and by god she is a lot bigger than I ever was!

The stupid girl needs an intervention!🙄

Reactions: 13
she's making such a big deal about going for a walk every day, if she'd done more of that before the WLS she would have been in a different position totally, walking is beneficial for both body and mind, it would have done her the world of good and it shows how unfit she is if she can hardly manage a half hour walk, she could have started slow and built up.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.