Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she going on about her 2 weeks of liquid diet followed by 2 weeks of puree??? She did neither of them properly 😂😂😂 since when is a tinned sausage a puree????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm beginning to think that her account is satirical because no one can act in the way that she and her hubby do all day everyday. She walked less than a mile!!! She constantly lies out of her back teeth and rips the head off anyone who dares to question her life choices. She cannot be a genuine human being like the rest of us. She just can't be.

Reactions: 12
*Vlog Spoilers!*

Seeming as you would like us to ask you questions

Why are you advertising Weight Loss Surgery as a good option? You mentioned that nothing else has worked, but we have not seen any evidence on the Instagram profile you advertised at the end?
There appear to be anomalies with your diet and ones shown online. For example, they all show potatoes as not food you should eat?
Why did you NEED to eat out at Nando's when going out for the day, could you have not taken some of your own food?
Why were you still purchasing the Morrisons boxes whilst on the diet?

Reactions: 11
I have just watched the vlog. She says she lost 8 lbs in the first week of what looked like a perfectly reasonable low calorie diet so I am not convinced that nothing else would work. I wonder who her friend who had the weight loss surgery was?

Reactions: 4
Why would you put yourself through major surgery to lose 3/4lbs a week. At her size she could easily lose that on a good diet with exercise.

Reactions: 15
I'm beginning to think that her account is satirical because no one can act in the way that she and her hubby do all day everyday. She walked less than a mile!!! She constantly lies out of her back teeth and rips the head off anyone who dares to question her life choices. She cannot be a genuine human being like the rest of us. She just can't be.
I find her inability to walk even a mile very concerning. I completely understand that it may be difficult for her, but I know people of a similar weight who are a lot more active than that. Perhaps it’s her awful diet robbing her of energy?

Reactions: 8
I just watched her “excuses for having surgery” vlog. When she cut a too heavy piece of cucumber on her plate and said she would have to eat it because Tony doesn’t like it. Surely you would throw it away instead of risk ruining the strict eating plan she has been put on? Very strange behaviour.

I just watched her “excuses for having surgery” vlog. When she cut a too heavy piece of cucumber on her plate and said she would have to eat it because Tony doesn’t like it. Surely you would throw it away instead of risk ruining the strict eating plan she has been put on? Very strange behaviour.
Judging by the overflowing bin in the backround ,nothing gets thrown away :~

• Sick
Reactions: 6

She really does lack common sense. If I had gone through that type of surgery, I’d want to do everything in my power to succeed. Not overeating on dairylea and refuse to follow a diet plan to aid recovery!

She would’ve done better setting fire to the surgery money

I bet Emma’s former colleagues were relieved when she handed in her notice. She seems like she would be a nightmare to work with 😬😬😬

Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness she is on bloody you tube about her WLS. Pity she didn't include all her prior vile condemnation of it so people can see what an about face this was. Plus we are going to get a damn series about it as if she is a wls hero. Please just restrain me.

Reactions: 9
for someone who was so upset about being forced to come clean about it after she was "outed on tattle" because she planned on doing it in secret she sure is milking the vlogs!
Tony looks like he's piled the weight on too, he needs to be on a healthy eating plan or he will just end up going down the same route she has.

Reactions: 12
for someone who was so upset about being forced to come clean about it after she was "outed on tattle" because she planned on doing it in secret she sure is milking the vlogs!
Tony looks like he's piled the weight on too, he needs to be on a healthy eating plan or he will just end up going down the same route she has.
Nope sure Tony won't he is the submissive in the duo. Emma's money is for Emma not for him, her employee as she constantly refers to him, despite him being shown as a director of Emma Drew Media Ltd.

Yep she's milking it now she has set herself up as the injured one outed by trolls. Well lets see how you are doing in 2030 Emma love. Randomly today is the day 11 years ago I made the decision that it had to be wls. Don't worry I heard the don't write an essay posts so just to say Emma you need to be all over it all the time FOR EVER.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness she is on bloody you tube about her WLS. Pity she didn't include all her prior vile condemnation of it so people can see what an about face this was. Plus we are going to get a damn series about it as if she is a wls hero. Please just restrain me.

You are right. She is acting like a sudden WLS hero/queen. She isn’t as brave as she thinks she is. She doesn’t want to change hence the tinned meat 🤢

Reactions: 5
Should have got her self to a slimming world group to lose weight and have a bit of social interaction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.