Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m assuming the trainers were sold through eBay as that’s what Emma recommends, if you search sold items using “well worn shoes” (again as Emma recommends) there are no trainers recently sold for anywhere near the claimed price. Hmmmm....

Reactions: 6

What social life, exactly? When did she last go out with anyone other than Tony and her dad if he's lucky? I suppose buying cheap tat she doesn't need so she can declutter it later also counts as a busy social life in her world. I'm not endlessly decluttering as I simply don't buy the tat in the first place.

Reactions: 16
She’s a con woman! I want to see proof people are selling manky old shoes for that much. I fail to believe it’s just shoes, I think they’re doing a lot more x rated stuff and the shoes are just a way of getting the buyer’s interest.

Reactions: 8
Sex workers do make a lot from their eBay sales etc. But it’s usually as the men have formed attachments to the girls and are invested in them as a person etc.

The normal person won’t just have a random pair of shoes on eBay and make anymore than a tenner! She’s a liar, the creepy guys buying used clothing, shoes and underwear want to know who the woman is etc. It usually includes Polaroid’s and stuff too.

She’s so stupid. Her followers just get scammed into paying her a referral fee to all the tit the shills like matched betting and cash back sites. You can make £20 a person on some of those sites!!! Bint.

Emma's hitting a new low, content wise, this week. Encouraging her followers to send photos of themselves to perverts on the internet to make money. Revolting.

Reactions: 10
It is revolting and even more so when you stop to consider what the dirty perverts do with the shoes

• Sick
  • Heart
Hmn doing well following WLS well developed guidance then Emma. Bound to be a long term success. Long term being the operative word, Might as well have set fire to your £13,000ish then. Idiot.

Reactions: 9
Their house looks a tip already. They don't even bother shutting drawers or cupboards. So bloody lazy especially when they both spend most of the day at home.

Her mate Katy kicker is starting to get on my nerves with her disclosure rants.
She's happy to support blogger blaggers when it's her pal Emma. And they both had those dodgy robot Hoover's which I'm fairly certain they were gifted in exchange for a fake Amazon review yet no #ad appeared. IMO that is worse because many more people still trust amazon reviews and it isn't as widely known that most are fake. Hard to believe they both randomly bought the same naff Hoover on Amazon and someone posted Emma's review on here but I could be wrong.
What is it with money bloggers that just want to laze around all day gaming and napping. I guess that gives them the motivation to create the life you want/isolate yourself and live like a teenager?

Anyway posted here because I'm not wanting to start a thread but I know a lot of you follow her and she is v close to emma.

Reactions: 3
Her mate Katy kicker is starting to get on my nerves with her disclosure rants.
She's happy to support blogger blaggers when it's her pal Emma.

I wish she would say something about her mate Emma’s personal eBay being used to resell after all the grief Emma gave the other lady 🤔🤔
Also I’m certain Emma is way shadier and underhanded than even we realise

Reactions: 5
I wish she would say something about her mate Emma’s personal eBay being used to resell after all the grief Emma gave the other lady 🤔🤔
Also I’m certain Emma is way shadier and underhanded than even we realise
Yes me too! I quite enjoy Katy's instagram, the way she delivers things doesn't rub me up the wrong way as much as Emma but Katy has built her 'brand' on being so straight to the point and direct which I respect, but I can't get passed her sucking up to Emma and giving her a free pass!
Emma's blog is full of stealth links, dodgy sites, questionable content and using #ad doesn't negate all the other crap!

Reactions: 2
Ooooh someone touched a nerve about that robot vacuum cleaner 😂 Several arsey stories about it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cheek of the woman.

We are not making up lies love, we are realising the truth based on what you post.
I’m sorry but why would we be jealous of your lifestyle! There is no pride in supporting people exposing body parts to perverts for cash. And I’m.Not suggested that you do it either.
When people do ask you things emma, they often get a rude response back. (to be fair, I know South Africans can be quite blunt). So they get put off of doing so.
Don’t forget Emma, you are exposing your life on line. When all we see is stories showing you in bed, stories showing you eating, stories showing you complaining about how many emails you have to reply to or how to make money sitting at home or selling feet pictures to perverts. What message does that imply? Does it imply that this is someone who is active, or does it imply that that person is disinterested in life and dare I say it “lazy”.
Only you can change people’s perception of you by reviewing everything you post!
(Ok fair enough post surgery, but this was going on for a long time before and you knew it).

(Ok fair enough post surgery, but this was going on for a long time before and you knew it).
Not sure she can milk post surgery much longer to be honest. I was up and about 48 hours after a c section, millions of women do the same every day, I wasn’t special! Husband had to get back to work and I had a bit of an old school battle axe of a midwife who had a very no bullshit attitude and told me I just had to get on with it. A shame everyone just panders to her instead of giving her the kick up the arse she so desperately needs. They aren’t doing her any favours at all.

Regarding the robot vac, fine, we got that wrong but that doesn’t cancel out all the other dodgy tit 😂 The reselling on her personal eBay account. The fact she put things on eBay that were sent for her to review on Amazon brand new and unopened. Her dodgy aff link laden spammy mess of a blog. She’s far from innocent.

Just because she bought, doesn’t mean she wasn’t refunded after the review. She claims she used vouchers but how do we know. Seems a coincidence they both the same one.. tbh I don’t really care about some crap robbo vacuums. I’ve seen the video where is spreads cat/dog tit around the floor. And I’ve received lots of stuff from amazon from free. I just hate how shady she is, she uses dodgy sites at the cost of her followers cash and details to earn her cash.

Emma love, you can keep your lifestyle. Manky bed sheets, lazing about all day taking to your friends on the internet and moaning about everything!

Emma, are you going to justify your active encouragement of vulnerable people to sell their manky shoes to dirty perverts to w@nk over?

Are you going to justify your never ending promotion of dodgy websites that infect your computer and result in a zillion and one spam phone calls?

Are you going to justify your promotion of matches betting when many of your followers are in financial dire straits and could quite easily go wrong? I have never ever seen you discuss the slippery slope of gambling. I know that match betting is 'risk free' but the constant need to find new sign up offers can be detrimental to your credit rating.

Are you going to explain your reselling gifted items and too small clothing on your personal Ebay account?

Are you going to explain how your life is aspirational? Awe-inspiring? How is lazing around all day doing nothing good for the brain?

Are you going to explain how blogs with bought content can provide the income needed in order to slob around all day and eat out constantly?

Are you going to explain why you saw fit to invest in wls when your aftercare is so dire? We are seeing you actively march towards an early grave and it's awful. Eat properly, ditch the sausage and beans and triangle on the side and eat properly. Exercise. Embrace the fresh air and learn what an aspirational life is. Slobbing about all day and being vile to those who point it out is not it.

No one is trolling you. No one is making things up about you as you parade your life online.

ETA, amazon do give things for free in exchange for reviews. As do John Lewis and Boots

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I said what I said 😂 As above they send the money to your paypal and you purchase it yourself so it looks like a genuine transaction and then you leave a review much like the one Emma did. They do the rounds with bloggers all the time so it wasn't a hard jump to make when they both started showing off the same random vacuum from Amazon and Emma's review just backed it up.

Did a 'friend' message her to tell her what was written? 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.