Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve known littleowl for years, only via IG. She was around a size 16 to begin with, so not huge. She’s lost a lot of weight since I saw her last.

Reactions: 3
But why is everyone else allowed to talk about her here in this thread but I have to go elsewhere? Sorry for moaning but I doubt you’d be happy about it either 🤷‍♀️

Why would you then mention it a second time, if you 'aren't allowed to talk about it'.?
Because I’d like to know why I get warnings for talking about her but no one else does, is that not obvious?! 😂

But why is everyone else allowed to talk about her here in this thread but I have to go elsewhere? Sorry for moaning but I doubt you’d be happy about it either 🤷‍♀️

Because I’d like to know why I get warnings for talking about her but no one else does, is that not obvious?! 😂
That's weird. Must be like someone said, because you're new.

Maybe set up a thread on its own and we'll all join you there ha ha

Just set up a thread on the Instagram section. She’s public so I don’t see the issue.

Reactions: 1

How long ago? Has her account grown? She's at what 5k so I'm not sure where the line is for 'small account' but maybe she has crossed it since?
She's def in influencer mode now so I can't see why there would be an issue but you could message a MOD to find out?

How long ago? Has her account grown? She's at what 5k so I'm not sure where the line is for 'small account' but maybe she has crossed it since?
She's def in influencer mode now so I can't see why there would be an issue but you could message a MOD to find out?
normally if it’s they’re under 10k or private and not doing ads/swipeups/affs and all that jazz.
I’ve never looked at her account but could be for one of those reasons?
sometimes if it’s a ‘new member’ account it’s because they can be seen as trying to purposely derail a thread, might not be genuine etc so might have just been mods being cautious?

Reactions: 4
I had a quick look. I don't think she is selling any thing. It seems unfair to trash her just because Emma likes her.

Imagine having WLS and heading to Nandos. FFS.

Also, she needs to stop buying clothes for a body she doesn't have.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s been posting less of what she’s eating, probably because she knows it’s tit and we’ll call her out.

I hope she didn’t wolf her way through all that pitta bread in Nandos, it seems to be the only thing gone in the ‘after’ picture.

Reactions: 6
She’s been posting less of what she’s eating, probably because she knows it’s tit and we’ll call her out.

I hope she didn’t wolf her way through all that pitta bread in Nandos, it seems to be the only thing gone in the ‘after’ picture.
That was my first thought... no much humus has gone but all that pitta. They usually serve nearly two whole ones :oops:

That was my first thought... no much hummus has gone but all that pitta. They usually serve nearly two whole ones :oops:
Could you actually force yourself to slowly eat all that bread do you think after surgery? Crazy if so as it really bloats you.
She'd have been better off with Tony getting some skin removed butterfly chicken and her having some of that and chewing it well. Maybe with some mash/avacado/salad. I know I'd be making sure it was nutrient full if I could only eat a teeny amount.

I'd just put eating out on the back burner and focus on spending time together in other ways.

Reactions: 11
Spoiler: it's Emma buying all of the shoes for her fetish, she encouraged people to do it so her & Tony can sniff until their hearts content 😂😂😂😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I looked into this before when she was talking about it and the market seems completely saturated on ebay. Most don't sell and the few that sell for £50 are probably sending much more than the shoes and making deals outside of ebay.
It puts people's ebay account at risk because it is breaking their terms and if they ban you that's it.
She talks things up so much. Sharing that her friend has been sent £500 this month for foot pics. Really? When there is an abundance of them for free online. If that came from selling shoes on eBay they already have your home address.

I do prefer this to WLS huns chat though so 😂

Is anyone keeping an eye on her personal definitely not reselling ebay account for used shoes in 8 different sizes definitely not from the charity shop?

I looked into this before when she was talking about it and the market seems completely saturated on ebay. Most don't sell and the few that sell for £50 are probably sending much more than the shoes and making deals outside of ebay.
It puts people's ebay account at risk because it is breaking their terms and if they ban you that's it.
She talks things up so much. Sharing that her friend has been sent £500 this month for foot pics. Really? When there is an abundance of them for free online. If that came from selling shoes on eBay they already have your home address.

I do prefer this to WLS huns chat though so 😂
I agree there is more to this than must flogging shoes. She signed up to that adult site, which she didn’t realise was an adult site...that’s how her mate is making £500!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.