Emma Drew #5 WLS, can’t eat a thing. Except cheese, beans and meat from a tin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have known little owl for years through Emma, but when I deleted my IG I totally forgot she existed. I thought she was a stay at home Mum, but looking at her IG she’s an influencer now.
yes I get the influencer vibe too from a quick look at her page

Reactions: 2
I posted twice but the posts have been removed because it was “talking about a small account that’s off topic” but everyone else is so 🤷‍♀️ I’d answer the what does she do for a living for a 3rd time but don’t want to be deleted again....
I’m assuming it’s because you’re a new member so more likely to be moderated? Just a guess I’ve been using tattle for ages and still 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
I'm only just catching up on these threads. I'm still in shock over the nipple shields. Please tell me Tony is not breastfeeding her! :sick: 😂

Also, all this BS about her friends reading the thread and reporting back to her. Complete rubbish. She was outed previously for setting up her own mumsnet thread which read to me as her practically boasting that she had a thread on here! She doesn't have the willpower to stop herself eating tit after weight loss surgery, so I highly doubt she has the willpower to stop reading about herself here.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm so confused what pics was she going to sell to her fans if it wasn't adult?
She thinks she can make £500 from her pit selling chubby feet pics doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if she thought it wasn’t adult content, she thinks she would be able to sell pics and videos of her? Nobody loves her enough for that sort of nonsense 😂
I’m guessing she would have written a blog post telling people how to make money from it rather than doing it herself

I had a look at the metrics for her web site. If you google selling smelly shoes Emma is on the first page of results which is what you need for peddling affiliate links. I think she is more interested in getting people to sign up for 20 cogs than flogging her under used trainers. Incidentally she has a spam score of twenty which is high. I think she must have a lot of hidden links to dodgy sites as well as the ones we can see. My so used to like a rock band called feeder but was shocked at what he found when he googled them.

Reactions: 3
“Wls babes” 🤮🤮 LOSER 🤦‍♀️ For someone who wanted to keep it a secret we sure are getting a lot of content about it 🤔

Reactions: 7
So did little owl have wls? How did she drop the weight?
I don't think she had WLS. She was never that big to begin with. She eats a low cal diet most of the time, walks miles but eats lots of junk at the weekends. She took a couple of years to lose the weight. She looks like a bobble head now though 😔

Reactions: 1
I wish I was allowed to talk about littleowl I have so much to say 😭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.