Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not convinced these ‘whistle blowers’ do know what’s going on. They’re either Emma or Tony stirring stuff on here and she hasn’t had surgery, or it’s all true. Tbh I really don’t care, she’s lazy and her disgusting eating and lazy habits won’t ever change, surgery or not

Reactions: 6
I was shocked by the trolls. I am glad you reported them. I just looked at the proffit accumulator affiliate programme. Membership costs £18.00 a month and the referer gets 50% of that after vat. If Emma's facebook group has 3,000 members I don't think she needs to shop at poundland. No wonder money bloggers are so keen to promote it. I am starting to believe in her six figure income.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
How can they sleep at night knowing that that the ones who take them up on these stupid offers are the ones who are on the breadline. She is nothing more than a modern day Ebeneezer Scrooge by profiteering on the vulnerable.

• Sad
  • Heart
Sort of related question. How does an instagram person know to block you when you've said something on here? Or is the blocking just random? Even when you have never ever said anything negative on their posts.

Sort of related question. How does an instagram person know to block you when you've said something on here? Or is the blocking just random? Even when you have never ever said anything negative on their posts.
Unless you have the same username I really don't know

Reactions: 3
Is Emma really fucked up enough to come here and call herself cunty face? What a weird situation, does she get off on all this speculation? I'm baffled as to what's gone on with the whistle blower but bloody hell.....stop the world I want to get off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Emma really fucked up enough to come here and call herself cunty face? What a weird situation, does she get off on all this speculation? I'm baffled as to what's gone on with the whistle blower but bloody hell.....stop the world I want to get off 😂
Could be a Regina George situation? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How can they sleep at night knowing that that the ones who take them up on these stupid offers are the ones who are on the breadline. She is nothing more than a modern day Ebeneezer Scrooge by profiteering on the vulnerable.
This is what is boiling my piss with these 'influencers' at the moment. I don't give a fig if she's fat or thin or had weight loss surgery or not, but profiting from those who are likely to be on low incomes makes me fume.

Could be a Regina George situation? 😅
Or the Mother of Daughters (MOD)? Where she called FOD a twit and was slagging him on tattle trying to make them like her 😂 also slagged loads of other influencers off

Reactions: 4
There we have it, she's finally revealed she's had WLS! We all called it anyway. Whether I like her or not, it's really crappy that somebody she considered a close friend shared it on here, I wouldn't reveal something so personal about a friend even if there was already speculation about it. Let's hope it's the kick up the bum she needs to take her health seriously.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.