Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a nurse and the WLS is becoming an option that we are suggesting to patients at health check ups. I don’t agree with it in the slightest.

I honestly can’t abide grown adults who say they can’t do their injections 🤣 get on with it! I have sympathy with everything else but trust me, a DVT is scarier!
Yes you can tell she's mentally not ready for it ! We all know weight loss is a state of mind the slim body is only the by product.Tony will become her stomach,she obviously needs some sort of therapy.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice the #tonicdiet on her post? Already setting up her followers for the #ad #affiliates

Reactions: 4
This is why you shouldn’t do WLS Before trying to diet properly. With the diet she could have had a cheat day,

I feel really bad 😕 food is clearly an issue for her and it must be like hell right now. On the bright side her mental and physical health in the next year will make it all worth it.

Yes you can tell she's mentally not ready for it ! We all know weight loss is a state of mind the slim body is only the by product.Tony will become her stomach,she obviously needs some sort of therapy.
a friend of mine recently was offered the WLS surgery. She hadn’t even tried dieting! A decade ago, we were offering slimming world and now this.

Never realised her weight was that much of an issue to her, which makes me feel sad really.

Reactions: 2
a friend of mine recently was offered the WLS surgery. She hadn’t even tried dieting! A decade ago, we were offering slimming world and now this.

Never realised her weight was that much of an issue to her, which makes me feel sad really.
Maybe it’s not to her,the doctors might think differently....hence maybe a do or die situation?I think she was pushed into it rather than her own choice ,her weight must have been taking a toll for WLS to even go ahead.It will be the mental aspect that will be the problem now I think.

Reactions: 2
Loads of people on her post commenting about having had WLS surgery like it is a root canal. It’s making me feel more energised to eat better and exercise more. I don’t ever want to have to go down that route.

I don’t like talking about people’s appearances but I always wonder why she smiles with her mouth open like that. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There are so so many bloggers on Insta who have had secret wls. I follow one of them who has been very open but she had mentioned that secret wls is a big thing and very common. Now I'm wondering who else has had it and not come clean. Nothing wrong with not telling everyone, but if you're making money off vulnerable people and pretending you dieted and exercised then that's completely wrong.

Reactions: 3
I haven't caught up on this thread yet but I just had a look at Emma's Instagram post and I am really surprised at how many people have commented on it! Like yeah...someone said what it was on here but why did it need to be a big secret? Why did she need to tell people 'in her own time'? Is she ashamed? Embarrassed? Why not tell people that's what you were doing if you were going to be telling everyone at some point anyway?

Also I don't understand why people are commenting on her post like she's some sort of hero. She's having WLS because she's obese to the point where she was having serious health issues. And she is so fat because she eats like a pig and never moves her body. She has - from what I've seen of her stories - made no effort to lose weight and change her habits. I hardly thing that this is inspirational?

Like...well done on getting surgery to cut out part of your stomach because you can't stop yourself from eating so you have to take the most extreme route. She was posting that she ate takeaways everyday for 3 weeks! Hardly making an effort is it?!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
That’s vile!!! If they smell it’s because she’s not cleaning them properly 🤢 my friend has 4 cats and I can never tell she has them when I’m round. They even have a litter tray each (which I thought was super weird but I have dogs so I can’t judge) and that’s 4 to clean! I’m sorry but I can’t any more.

C37BD4BB-B01C-420C-8125-7F6ED5C8E48E.jpeg

If the smell is that bad then clearly you ain’t cleaning them out!
defensive and blunt Emma as usual at the end.

Reactions: 6
That’s vile!!! If they smell it’s because she’s not cleaning them properly 🤢 my friend has 4 cats and I can never tell she has them when I’m round. They even have a litter tray each (which I thought was super weird but I have dogs so I can’t judge) and that’s 4 to clean! I’m sorry but I can’t any more.
You should have 1 per cat + 1 extra as some cats are super fussy and will only use their own. Other cats will use whatever. I have 2 cats and 2 trays and they get emptied daily and deep cleaned weekly. Yes cats smell when they go for a tit but it shouldn’t smell all day ...

This is why I hate air fresheners and reed diffusers. Alot of the time they are there to try and mask some other kind of smell. Air fresheners in bathrooms make me heave. Just open the bleeping window for five minutes.

Buy a litter tray with a roof that has a filter in it. Or as others have said, just clean the damn thing. Or even better, let them outside to tit in the garden like most other people do with their animals.

Or just scoop the tit out and put it in the outside bin whenever they do one? They’re home all day so it’s not like they have any excuse

I have a house cat and live in a smallish flat. You can smell him WHILE he is using the litter tray, and directly after I have cleaned it, which happens directly after he has used it when I'm home, or once I get home while I'm at work. It takes 3 seconds, there is just no excuse

I have 3 cats in a flat that use a litter box.
1. Get a hooded litterbox
2. Clean them everyday
Then the Don’t smell. They are gross

If you work from home you have no excuse to not keep the litter tray clean!
Wood pellet cat litter and scoop that poop as soon as the stinky sod has left the tray.
I have two huge Ragdolls and the boy cat is a smelly pooper but as soon as I get rid of the offending article the small goes in a few minutes.

If you work from home you have no excuse to not keep the litter tray clean!
Wood pellet cat litter and scoop that poop as soon as the stinky sod has left the tray.
I have two huge Ragdolls and the boy cat is a smelly pooper but as soon as I get rid of the offending article the small goes in a few minutes.
I feel your pain. My ragdoll absolutely stinks. He’s only 8 months but already huge and an absolute hole 😂

anyway I’ve seen she’s come off some of her diabetes tablets that’s amazing
It is! I just hope she sticks to it once she can go back to eating real food

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.