Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshots or it didnt happen. Until I get the proof then i dont believe it.

Reactions: 7
Shocking that she has had the surgery. That could have made a few mortgage overpayments I bet!
Poor tony, I bet his family dislike her! But then they named him McDonald tony so maybe they aren't the full ticket either.
What surgery? Think I've missed this update 🤔

I believe the two people who have come on here to confirm our suspicions that she's had a gastric bypass.

She must have been telling porkie pies to her surgeon that she'd made an effort in the run up to her surgery to make lifestyle changes as she very vocally had loads of takeaways, IKEA hotdog followed by TGIs etc.

Reactions: 5
I have screenshots yes

At this moment I feel showing people screen shots is crossing a line, no matter how much I can't abide this woman, it feels like crossing a line. Its not about her, that's about me. Sharing between friends is one thing here, that's another level.

im really nosey curious how she decided which group of people to do the private posts to as she's clearly thinking they're close trusted friends yet two have spoken out about it here, im not bashing for that please don't think I am as you clearly have her sussed and don't kiss her arse but im baffled by the poor judgement on her part, are you close to her in terms of speak to her a lot or did she just add people to the group she thought were her supporters?
bet she's very pissed off to know it came to tattle ;) then again lots of the ladies here had called WLS anyway, I said it wasn't so hold my hand up to being wrong but im still super surprised she's up and about so soon for someone who usually festers in bed from a wet fart, im surprised she's not got her tiara on laid in bed asking to be referred to as princess

Reactions: 9
Screenshots or it didnt happen. Until I get the proof then i dont believe it.
Same... two knew members to tattle both claiming a chosen group in the know.

This is Emma she milks anything she can for an excuse to laze about. She could have easily said surgery and not told any what it was but she’s only told this close group and gone dick on emails but she’s posting a lot on insta... I won’t believe it until I see some sort of proof.

Reactions: 6
It's SO hard to believe she would be this active and food is Emma's main priority so if she's been on a pre-op diet she'd be milking it for attention and miserable.

Maybe she's trying to out the people that post on here who know her so has set up a fake story.

She does seem happy at the mo and chirpy. She's almost more annoying to me when she's happy & smug but good for her!

Reactions: 3
Same... two knew members to tattle both claiming a chosen group in the know.

This is Emma she milks anything she can for an excuse to laze about. She could have easily said surgery and not told any what it was but she’s only told this close group and gone dick on emails but she’s posting a lot on insta... I won’t believe it until I see some sort of proof.
Two members which could be Emma and Tony trolling us 🤷‍♀️😂

It could be Treeko and Tabs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I posted this as a reply to her match betting post about the tax free money she "earns" and how you may use it - no response from anyone at all as yet.
lambpiemaker
Then you can use it to pay for a secret gastric bypass
5h

Still posting about food on her insta. Is a troll? Is it true? Well I understand a reluctance to provide screenshots by one of the new posters but still no concrete evidence. Her latest insta is about cooking up a storm with Hunters Chicken. At about 10 days post op that would nearly kill her with pain. Its liquids for 14 days, Purees for 14 days then sloppy stuff then little solid stuff at 6-8 weeks. Some surgeons say see how you go. I don't know that advice has changed over 10 years. Personally I made so much soup and purees and actually I did none of that I ate jello for every meal I just couldn't face anything. Then suddenly at my 6 week check up Shaw said try a cracker and blitzed cheese and my life was made.

Sorry I said I was done but she had boiled me up and I can't let go. This woman lies about so many things and claims so much that is rubbish. Now she may have had WLS that she has been so nasty about to anyone anywhere about. Don't get me started on her ebay account I could light up London with my anger about how deceitful she is on that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
FYI, this is directed at the "demands evidence" people.
TBVH it make absolutely no difference to my life if people believe me or not, and for reference I'm allergic to cats. The demands for evidence reek of as much paranoia as Princess cunty face. So, no, you won't be getting copies of my screenshots, I may despise her but putting that out there no thanks. So if you want "evidence" tough tit.
Seems anyone new can't possibly despise her as much as you well seasoned posters.... oh and why not be them in disguise fgs get a grip!!
Who knows why the knobhead is sharing lots of food pictures, maybe, just maybe its a half hearted attempt to distract you from the fact she has had surgery, or, here's an idea, when she does tit like this she gets a kick out of being talked about. The woman has some serious issues going on.....
I'm more currently pissed off she's sharing matched betting again!!! She is using people to gain money, while dragging them down a rabbit hole some desperate people may never escape!!! All for her own lazy bleeping gain! Lets create gamblers, let them fund me, who gives a duck if they spend money they don't have at least I'll be sitting pretty. Actually pretty would be the wrong word, she is ugly from the inside.... unless she changes she will always be ugly.
So well said! And you’re on her close friends list 😂.
But seriously, I hate the matched betting post and her creepy smile along with it. I find it really irresponsible ofc people who are skint and desperate for finances will consider this crappy option. It shouldn’t be allowed imo But ya know as long as you use her ref links 🤑🤑🤑😡🤬

It does surprise me that’s she been up and out of the house if she’s had surgery. We all know how much she falls apart and takes to her bed after sneezing once, let alone a general anaesthetic.

I guess she’ll reveal it if and when she wants to. For now, it’ll be back to her usual schedule of cats, food and scamming her readers.

FYI, this is directed at the "demands evidence" people.
TBVH it make absolutely no difference to my life if people believe me or not, and for reference I'm allergic to cats. The demands for evidence reek of as much paranoia as Princess cunty face. So, no, you won't be getting copies of my screenshots, I may despise her but putting that out there no thanks. So if you want "evidence" tough tit.
Seems anyone new can't possibly despise her as much as you well seasoned posters.... oh and why not be them in disguise fgs get a grip!!
Who knows why the knobhead is sharing lots of food pictures, maybe, just maybe its a half hearted attempt to distract you from the fact she has had surgery, or, here's an idea, when she does tit like this she gets a kick out of being talked about. The woman has some serious issues going on.....
I'm more currently pissed off she's sharing matched betting again!!! She is using people to gain money, while dragging them down a rabbit hole some desperate people may never escape!!! All for her own lazy bleeping gain! Lets create gamblers, let them fund me, who gives a duck if they spend money they don't have at least I'll be sitting pretty. Actually pretty would be the wrong word, she is ugly from the inside.... unless she changes she will always be ugly.
Hi Emma!!!!! The very fact that you are (a) having a rant and (b) used cats as your opening line of defence is just convincing me that you are Emma

Can anyone check her IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ?

Reactions: 1
I think the food posts are to throw people (why the secrecy though?) but also when I'm on a diet I cook the rest of my family elaborate meals that I can't touch so that I can live vicariously through them 😆 Wonder if she's doing the same thing.

And there's the paranoia.... please check if you have the equipment.....
I keep forgetting this is a site for a % of people wanting a good rant, and another for paranoid, self obsessed people, are you sure you aren't Emma?
Ahhh tattle, you do just keep giving don't you.
Paranoid? Me? What have I got to be paranoid about? I'm not the one who does nothing but laze around on her fat arse scamming people left, right and centre with her dodgier than hell websites

Reactions: 1
What's going on on this thread? Where has the whistle blower gone? Seems as if all her posts have been deleted.......confused.com

Reactions: 6
What's going on on this thread? Where has the whistle blower gone? Seems as if all her posts have been deleted.......confused.com
I will admit, I reported one of her posts. Her posts were vile and she was just after an argument for arguments sake. Nasty little troll.

I will admit, I reported one of her posts. Her posts were vile and she was just after an argument for arguments sake. Nasty little troll.
I agree, at first I thought she was good but she seemed very angry and a bit too determined to convince, I don't get how she was supposedly on the close friends group yet clearly hates emma

I agree, at first I thought she was good but she seemed very angry and a bit too determined to convince, I don't get how she was supposedly on the close friends group yet clearly hates emma
I still think that she is Emma. If not, one of her cronies and they are in cahoots. Either way, she was a vicious little sod.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.