Emma Drew #4 New house, same manky bed. Unpack the boxes? Nah, I’ll still nap instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new vid just dropped

I just watched it. She has some sort of patch on her arm, doesn’t look like pain killers to me as the ones I have to use (Fentanyl) are clear with a tiny bit of writing on so they aren’t noticeable. Hers look more like plasters. She says in the video that she has reached a “Personal Goal” recently. Maybe she has lost weight and if so, good for her.

On the other hand, this may be all made up to have us all speculating........

Now she’s making soup and soft foods - I don’t care if you’ve had weight loss surgery or not. If you have, I hope you actually do the things needed to succeed. If you haven’t and it’s just another blog about Poundland then well done for keeping us tattlers talking

Reactions: 4
Surely that poo sign is a joke? I thought someone had hacked her account... looks like something a child would make. Why would anyone want a template to copy it?! Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Giving her way too much credit, she's probably adopting another cat. Or launching a blaggy blog course.

Reactions: 3
If she has a big plaster on her arm could she have just had some kind of operation there? Maybe a biopsy? Sorry if that sounds stupid but I don’t know much about what else the plaster could be for 🤷‍♀️

Wonder if she made it for her cats and it’s displayed next to their litter trays ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Speculation ended, she did have weightloss surgery on sunday, she did do the two weeks liver diet and she did go private. AND she is a lazy duck who has never tried proper dieting, she infuriated a few people with her lazy attitude. I won't be sharing how I know or evidence. But, she has had a gastric bypass.
If it’s true, she looks well considering it’s only Friday. Unless of course the stories are pre recorded

Reactions: 1
I really feel bad for Tony.
I know we all said to change her life in 2020 but I thought she knew we meant with Tony along the way.
They could of eaten healthier together worked out together 😫 she could of helped him and herself.

Reactions: 7
I really feel bad for Tony.
I know we all said to change her life in 2020 but I thought she knew we meant with Tony along the way.
They could of eaten healthier together worked out together 😫 she could of helped him and herself.
100%. They’d lose weight fast by some very small changes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.