Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkle485

No not at all. I was just quoting the last post! x
No problem. I’d hate to think I had made someone feel bad for earning a living.

Does anyone know how her six figure income works? Also if it’s true why did she get a mortgage and not buy outright at most that house is what 300k?

Reactions: 1

KingDom

I don't see anybody 'panicking'. I do see some very reasonable points being raised as to whether it's sensible to let third parties have access to your personal bank account.

Whilst I agree that it's probably highly unlikely that this Chip thing will clear out your bank account and bugger off to the Caribbean with your savings, so to speak, it's a valid concern to wonder where you'd stand legally in the unlikely event something did go wrong if you'd given Chip no-holds-barred access to your bank account in the first place. I suspect you wouldn't have a leg to stand on.
But why is Chip more likely to lose your money compared to a shop or utility company?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
She has invited me to talk about it and guess by keep mentioning her 'big news' and flowers and her big secret. So if she didn't want people to speculate I'm sure she would have waited until she was ready to share...
Wasn’t telling you to not discuss it?? Was just saying I’m sure we’ll all find out at some point

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
It’s saturday to be fair so I don’t blame her. I’ve got horrific cramps today that have given me a headache and I’ve been up all night. I wish I could be in bed but alas I have children.

Just going to put it out there. Her cats look like they need a wash. I know they’re cats but they look dirty. Can you wash cats? I defo think she should be brushing them every day to help with fuzz loss.
My long haired cat has had the odd bath but only because his fur can get mucky around his nether regions.

I’ve been wondering if she’s having surgery suggested due to diabetes. My guess is that if she was diabetic she would have talked about it, unless she’s recently been diagnosed?

Wowsers

She was absolutely vile to someone on insta about a year or so ago for reselling on a personal account. I can't remember her name for the life of me ... think it was Amy (?) Along those lines anyway. She actually left IG some time after Princess Emma of Hypocritus' epic rant.

Are you talking about amymoneysaver? She had a reseller account I followed on my personal Insta and she just disappeared. I loved watching stories of what she'd found in charity shops, she found some great stuff! Her account was one of my favourites and much more interesting than boring old Emma Drew and her tedious to do lists!

Ginfluenced

Latest stories are from a hospital, think previous posters are spot on re: weight loss surgery. Good luck to her.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
She does seem to be working from a time frame that the dietician has given her. I mean she is still cutting corners but by days not weeks, unless she is lying?! Surely it can't vary that much person to person.

Where did our WLS expert go?
Asked not to focus on Emma's WLS and others posted they didn't want to read essays so just reading now so as to do what I was asked

Twinkle485

Knew she was going to become a home instagrammer. It’s slowly coming in.
GET SOME DECENT BED SHEETS!!

Anotherct

VIP Member
If you work from home you have no excuse to not keep the litter tray clean!
Wood pellet cat litter and scoop that poop as soon as the stinky sod has left the tray.
I have two huge Ragdolls and the boy cat is a smelly pooper but as soon as I get rid of the offending article the small goes in a few minutes.
I feel your pain. My ragdoll absolutely stinks. He’s only 8 months but already huge and an absolute arsehole 😂

anyway I’ve seen she’s come off some of her diabetes tablets that’s amazing
It is! I just hope she sticks to it once she can go back to eating real food

adw2007

Chatty Member
Whether she’s had it or not she does seem happier last couple of weeks. No nap mentions or bad days.

From the blog itself... 13 reasons why you shouldn’t do Disneyland paris

Who goes to Disneyland and makes a massive deal about the swimming pool being closed?:rolleyes: 😂 It is a nice extra for when you aren't rushed off your feet but you can go to a swimming pool anywhere!

I'm going through the comments and it seems like "Laura" could be Emma to boost her interaction and replying to herself 😂 😂 😂
Is this just me or does it seem fishy to someone else?

Last edited:

CactusCat

hmmm...also selling an unused water bottle that she was gifted for her Christmas Gift Guide blog post. Why accept something you won't use? Oh, that's right, so you can sell it on eBay for a tenner :rolleyes:
How do you know what she is selling? I haven't seen any posts or have I missed them? Can't believe she has the audacity.

Donimm89

She seriously needs to find some hobbies, or share them if she actually does do things beside nap, cats, and eat. She said she enjoyed making that Christmas wreath she showed - why doesn't she do more craft things, she could vlog it too. Or do some house DIY, literally anything that isn't slobbing about.
Totally agree. I have a feeling she would be really good at crafty things. I would enjoy her so much if she done things like that!