Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shan22

This new website she’s hinting it is probably ANOTHER blog for her to document her weight loss post surgery/ weight loss journey. Maybe she’ll actually have some content for a change
Don't get your hopes up! I don't think she knows how to write her own content, when she does it's utter shite. Plus I doubt she'd have affiliate links to a private doctor so why would she bother

Reactions: 2

Laur91

VIP Member
Haha sorry! I’ve honestly never even heard of it before. Apologies for being dumb 😂

I imagined people stockpiling for a year. Fair play to anyone that can do that, that’s a hard challenge. I enjoy going out for a glass of wine or dinner too much to even consider it
hahaha it’s ok, sorry I had to compare you to Emma.....😂🙈 I’m trying no spend days Mon-Fri cos all I do in the week is work and I was buying coffees and breakfast from our cafe etc but that’s all! I definitely couldn’t do it for a whole year!

• Haha

Can'tHelpMyself

Seems that's not the only fake review. She's sold a mirror which she states is brand new. Yet here is her review on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/custome...f=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B07PM4YRFM
The way these Amazon reviews usually work, I believe is that these Chinese companies ask you to buy these products and they refund you back into Paypal when you write a good review. Totally shady but Amazon are struggling to clamp down on it.

• Wow
  • Haha

nics2018

It's because she thinks if you 'like' a few of her insta pics you're online besties.
I'm sure her 'friends' find her as frustrating as we do at times.

How old is she? She talks like an entitled teenage. The sulky and Sarcy attitude 😑

and I had no idea she had a cleaner before 😅 what happened to them!

adw2007

Chatty Member
All of a sudden girl boss doesn’t appear to be this 6 figure sensation she claims to be. I’m not on anywhere near 6 figures, but we’re ‘comfortable’ and there’s not a chance would I be flogging a free razor for £15 - is she that desperate? I get selling your old clothes on Depop/ eBay. I do that with my high end items then charity shop the rest because I cba, but she definitely isn’t size 9 feet or a small in Monki 😂
This is obviously “clutter” from the charity shop that the tax man won’t find out about!

yeah same! We’re not on 6 figures but am I that desperate I’m buying £3 boxes of food from Morrison’s and running round the house looking for shit to sell on eBay? No. Hardly the savvy money making stuff I thought she would be posting to be honest.
We are ok for money, don’t need to exist on £3 boxes but we do sell our unwanted stuff on eBay.

She would be like a bloody clown!
Who said they belong to her, could be the other half’s! 😂

Last edited:
I didn’t mean it about reselling but her attitude towards people that do it has been disgusting.
She has no morals to publicly slag off someone for doing what she does herself in my opinion.

Also if anyone here resells and is making a living good on you 🤗 hope that’s cleared up incase you thought it was aimed at that.

No not at all. I was just quoting the last post! x

• Heart

Twinkle485

It’s saturday to be fair so I don’t blame her. I’ve got horrific cramps today that have given me a headache and I’ve been up all night. I wish I could be in bed but alas I have children.

Just going to put it out there. Her cats look like they need a wash. I know they’re cats but they look dirty. Can you wash cats? I defo think she should be brushing them every day to help with fuzz loss.

Reactions: 1

SunshineSally

Chatty Member
That definitely sounds like the lady I was to talking about because I thought she was a teacher too. I think she was based around Devon/Cornwall. I didn't know Emma had done that to her, such a shame as she had a nice account. I think I'm going to unfollow Emma. Her posts are tedious and childlike and I don't relate to the content she posts at all. Hope Amy reads this and starts her account up again
That's her! She also hinted at a few troubles at work as well. We are both work in the same field you see so I had a great deal of sympathy for her. Emma never mentioned her name but it was obvious that she was gunning for her.

I unfollowed her a long time ago but I can't resist the odd sneaky peek.

Ginfluenced

I knew it! I wonder if all those takeaways she had last month were her saying goodbye to all her favourite foods. The shift in mindset she is going to need is going to be massive - good luck to her, I hope she is a success story.

WatchingandJudging

Close friends list appears to be gone after a rant of "fuck whoever leaked to tattle".
And she has posted publicly she has lost some chubs tonight. Does it count when you put zero effort in? This would have been a different story if she had tried, imagine the blog content, she could have done so much with it and supported and been supported by others. Instead easy way out
Why is she only posting to a closed list 🤔