Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sounds like it was just some nobhead who wanted her to move out the way so he could overtake to be honest. Guess you can never be sure but I’ve had people that don’t want to do the speed limit doing it to me and it never crossed my mind they might follow me home
It honestly wouldn’t surprise me. I see it a lot these days. Just princess being dramatic as usual. And slagging off the same people who she thanked for allowing her to buy her house a few weeks ago 🙄

How on earth has she reached another 6 figure year?!?!

Also looks like Millie left in May this year!

:O she didn't leave - they made her redundant!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Shan22

So it looks as if she’s worked out the chapel was making her depressed. All to save a few quid on rent...!
We all worked it out after the first fortnight they spent there so it's taken her a while! I am glad to see that she is starting to do more, just hope she comes up with some actual content in the process (no more paid for BDSM posts and children's snacks). I was looking forward to seeing some house DIY content but don't know if that'll happen, especially as it's a newer build so there's probably not much to be done besides redecorate, although that would provide content too.

Asdf

I still think she had a huge deposit from the sale of her house in (just outside) Chester. For all we know they used that, their own savings, her Dad could have given her an early ‘inheritance’ and her mortgage is genuinely tiny, which would explain how she was successful in actually getting one on what is realistically going to be a relatively small take home income.

fireflies

VIP Member
😂😂 best money saving blog awards. Never realised it was in par with the Grammys.

How much time it takes to run the group 😂 give it up then no one Made you set it up what a butt munch.

Honestly those replies are so up herself. I think she was bullied as a child there’s no other reason why you would be so defensive. Just an if you don’t like it scroll on would of been sufficient.

She hardly every posts on the group i assume she has co admin who help.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I posted my insta name when I posted what I had added as a comment on here she says she doesn't read here but her friends do I assume that is how. It doesn't matter I have been told here to not care about her its her decision and her journey. That is what I am going to do. I do care very much re wls, I want a true picture to be out there but this is not the right place and she is not worth worrying about. If she does well good for her. I'm sticking to reading here and laughing over at Mrs Hinch and co
I have been blocked on IG too; not that I’ve followed her since we haven’t spoken in a few years. I was blocked over this past week.

Jc456

VIP Member
Out of curiosity I looked up what's recommended to eat after weight loss surgery. No lumpy food until 5 weeks when you can introduce a mashed texture (obviously varies slightly for each individual). I hope she doesn't make herself ill

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Suddenly I have been blocked. So just to say its fine. I work very hard in the wls community. When Emma reached out maybe 3 years ago about wls answered her queries. She hated it and well lets not go there she basically said it was the devils own work. Now she has had wls and wanted to control who knew and when. Well in one way I understand that but truly in another I don't. Ffs Emma make your mind up castigating it one minute seeking to be the reluctant poster child the next. I have been told here that I should let it go. I agree this thread is about her overall persona. BUT please do not ever give any credence to her wls posts. Over and out
blocked you on insta? how does she know its you?

LS932

I have recently joined Slimming World and I think it could work so well for Emma. Some of the meals I have been eating feel so naughty but they're fat free so I can eat until I'm full, I haven't felt like I'm on a diet and I've lost 5lbs so far this month. It would teach her to eat right rather than a band that like others have said, is a quick fix not for the long term.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I really hope the lazy mare isn't getting IVF on the NHS. I don't begrudge anyone the chance to have a family but do not bang on and on about being a flaming girl boss and then blag it for free when others struggle so much to raise the money for treatment and have absolutely heartbreaking stories. I'll be similarly annoyed about gastric surgery as she hasn't tried to diet. Have we actually seen her cooking anything with all these Morrisons boxes??? Urgh. I still think she's claiming carers allowance for Tony as there's something really not quite there. God forbid she does ever get pregnant though. She'll be like a beached whale in a tiara for 9 months getting tony to feed her chicken nuggets (not grapes) whilst on a bed covered in snow white covers. "How to be a girl boss whilst being the first woman to ever carry a child...see affiliate links"

Just read that back and am now wondering who pressed my bitch button tonight.
I don’t think it’s IVF, I’m sure she’s said they don’t want children

If it was last weekend why did they take so long to join and out her and why take screen shots if you aren’t even a member at the time or going to share it means if they did see anything they screen shot it for no reason then eventually decided to join and out her it makes no sense they sound like complete twats tbh

Of course I hope she is okay. But I hope this isn’t some small trivial thing she is making a big princess Emma song and dance about.

it might mean why she’s been quieter last few days. I don’t think it’s weight loss surgery. The prework would be too much effort for her. I think it will be work related