Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought maybe she was keeping offline to get herself healthy and do a brand reveal but she actually looks like she’s gained some weight I bet she is so pissed the WLS wasn’t the miracle quick fix she wanted I know if several people who had it the same time or after her and they look totally different she’s lost less than some SW members I know what a waste of money all because she has zero self control

I am curious though why did she have therapy for being a passenger and shopping but not therapy for her eating problems and unhealthy relationship with food which would of benefited her so much

Reactions: 20
I am curious though why did she have therapy for being a passenger and shopping but not therapy for her eating problems and unhealthy relationship with food which would of benefited her so much
She won’t have therapy for her eating or shopping because she doesn’t see them as real problems as she gets good things out of them! She’ll acknowledge she’s got addiction issues but if she were to stop eating excessively or spending needlessly she would have no (albeit short lived and empty) joy in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
A girl at my slimming world group lost 4 and a half stone during her 12 week drs referral. Which Emma would likely be entitled to. Free weighloss help, without sugery, she can eat loads of food, meet other people. I bet you she's never even tried it properly

God she looks so unhealthy and much older than her years. Edited to ad that applies to Emma and Poppy tbf

Can somebody please wipe this dog’s eyes! God they make me gip seeing all the eye snot there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dehydrated much. Her skin. Clearly this not being an influencer is having a great impact on her health.

It's even more shocking after you've not seen her for a while.

Reactions: 11
What your seeing on the dogs face is called tear stains. It shows up more because the dog is a pale colour, dark dogs get them but it just doesn't show up. I have to say that tear stains don't make a bad pet owner! i have a white dog that has tear stains! They can be sorted [i do] with potions and wipes, that has to be done daily, also diet is a factor but lots and lots of dogs have tear stains for various reasons, and simply some dogs eyes run a little more than others.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if someone has sat her down and given her some real home truths and she’s had a total meltdown over it and is now not coping.
You’re grossly overweight and it’s going to kill you.
Your dad is not going to get better and you’ve messed his finances up and now you can’t live the life of Riley off him.
Your social media is a flop and your life isn’t enviable in any shape at all and you have no right to speak about mental health or anything related to wellbeing or money.
Maybe her surgeon or a close friend or family member?
I suspect she’s also absolutely milking the 12 week recovery to the hilt and Tony is having to play nurse, maid and also run the shambles that is their social media/blog stuff. Pathetic really. She had a cyst removed, not her whole uterus or massive gastro surgery… (I’m not doubting it needs to be recovered from but in the grand scheme of things we all know she’ll milk it for all it’s worth in her pity party pit…
Sad really. I almost feel sorry for her. She’s got nothing really to show for all the money she’s spent, the blog awards and accolades etc

Reactions: 17
Do you think in the past people were successful online "easier" and now there's more people online so the market is over saturated and so to have any success you have to be doing something innovative and actually try. And that is beyond her abilities. She kept trying to put new things out there but she just doesn't have the talent or conviction and as soon as she doesn't go viral straight away she gives up.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do you think in the past people were successful online "easier" and now there's more people online so the market is over saturated and so to have any success you have to be doing something innovative and actually try. And that is beyond her abilities. She kept trying to put new things out there but she just doesn't have the talent or conviction and as soon as she doesn't go viral straight away she gives up.
I think so. She doesn’t really have a niche she can fit into and market well. It’s ragingly obvious she’s not a money saving blog and that she’s got a spending issue. She had weight loss surgery but didn’t loose the weight. She posts about mental health stuff but not in a helpful or relatable way that people could find useful.
Selling cheap blog links and flogging affiliate links is something anyone could do.
She does the keeping it real thing but in a way that’s more a car crash than relatable.

If she’d had the surgery, then eaten well and done the post op care, lost the weight and got fit, she’d have been able to market that. If she properly decluttered and did actual money saving she could market that but she doesn’t.

She’s not attractive or inspiring so brands aren’t interested.

It’s probably right she stops, but sadly she won’t get help for her obvious issues either.

Reactions: 21
I still say Emma was really onto something with YouTube; the yellow sticker hauls, Aldi hauls, what’s new in Poundland etc. there’s a big video following for this on YT and I personally think she could have been successful.

I moved house this week and I found a card from Emma from when my cat died. Originally I was like, “who the duck is Emma? Oh wait…”

Reactions: 17
I still say Emma was really onto something with YouTube; the yellow sticker hauls, Aldi hauls, what’s new in Poundland etc. there’s a big video following for this on YT and I personally think she could have been successful.

I moved house this week and I found a card from Emma from when my cat died. Originally I was like, “who the duck is Emma? Oh wait…”
That's when I used to actually like her a lot, Aldi to Harrods website and the YT channel. I just wonder what the hell happened?

Reactions: 12
That's when I used to actually like her a lot, Aldi to Harrods website and the YT channel. I just wonder what the hell happened?
Aldi (I think) gave her a cease and desist order for using their name and she decided to become more of a lifestyle channel which clearly didn’t work. I really liked the Poundland videos; I like to look out for new products and different things so it was definitely interesting to me! Only reason I follow Adcro is for Iceland bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she was expecting to lose tons of weight and turn it into a following, lots of gastric bypass/sleeve accounts grow really quickly. Surgery is an avenue I've explored myself and as a result ended up on the same WLS Facebook group as her. On it she used to complain about being a "slow loser" and that she'd only lost 4 stone total, which is almost unheard of especially with a bypass. Not once did she acknowledge that she was eating things she shouldn't have been, just completely blamed her genetics. Zero accountability or lessons learned. What a waste.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Even her weightloss instagram was called "lessfatEmma" like..she wasn't even gonna commit to not being fat anymore. Just lose a couple deckchairs off the Titanic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think so. She doesn’t really have a niche she can fit into and market well. It’s ragingly obvious she’s not a money saving blog and that she’s got a spending issue. She had weight loss surgery but didn’t loose the weight. She posts about mental health stuff but not in a helpful or relatable way that people could find useful.
Selling cheap blog links and flogging affiliate links is something anyone could do.
She does the keeping it real thing but in a way that’s more a car crash than relatable.

If she’d had the surgery, then eaten well and done the post op care, lost the weight and got fit, she’d have been able to market that. If she properly decluttered and did actual money saving she could market that but she doesn’t.

She’s not attractive or inspiring so brands aren’t interested.

It’s probably right she stops, but sadly she won’t get help for her obvious issues either.
Her niche was Emma Drew INFO. INFO about Emma Drew!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.