Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I see an 'offer' which was supposedly hundreds being dropped to such a low price, I know there is something fishy going on. She looks ridiculous saying it's such a great deal.

Reactions: 23
Who else missed knowing how many roast potatoes she scoffed before Christmas dinner was dished up so had to frantically make a second batch??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Still hasn’t brushed her hair either…
I mean, I’m no model but basic hygiene clearly isn’t happening there.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So she has a flowery dress on with a sweatshirt and some kind of a fishing/hunting vest?

Yeah I'm no beauty queen either, but she looks extra rough these days. Defo in some kind of legal trouble or something, she has completely given up on taking care of herself!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.