Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you spend 10k on weight loss surgery and then fuck it up so much you are blending food . Constantly baffled that she has never had therapy for her food issues.

Reactions: 12
I had an email invitation to a 90 days to a profitable blog webinar today so she has not retired completely. I wonder if she is still thinking about investing in property?

Reactions: 9
That plate was not Tonys! It’s clear that was Emma posting those stories… That amount of cream would make me sick! It looked absolutely vile.

Reactions: 9
Cream is a top tier slider food that she can gorge on after WLS without feeling as full. How else do you think she's managed to keep her schoolgirl elephant seal figure?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow Tony so haven’t seen the posts but wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s so clear she is hiding from something so I guess posting in Tony’s account means she can get her insta fix without being found.

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow Tony so haven’t seen the posts but wouldn’t surprise me at all. It’s so clear she is hiding from something so I guess posting in Tony’s account means she can get her insta fix without being found.
I think he's throwing in the odd warhammer post but its defo Emma

Reactions: 5
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks