Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had an email from MMWAJ this morning trying to flog a package of stuff to start a blog with.
I'm amazed she hasnt started with the travel MLM or skinny coffee by now.
Was coming to see this. Ya girl Emma sneaking her way back in. Have to say though didn’t sound very pushy compared to normal

Reactions: 3
Was coming to see this. Ya girl Emma sneaking her way back in. Have to say though didn’t sound very pushy compared to normal
Yeah it sounded quite CBA and its new year so I might as well send something out. Might be Tony writing it

Reactions: 6
Yes I got it as well. Thirty five pounds for all her teachings (sic). It does sound a bit like Tony.

Reactions: 4
You guys are typical ‘be careful what you wish for’ 😂 you wanted her to stop posting tit and now you miss her. She’s probably loving all the speculation.

It is all very strange when your business is online to then close all your ways of promoting it. Perhaps she sold up?

Reactions: 10
You guys are typical ‘be careful what you wish for’ 😂 you wanted her to stop posting tit and now you miss her. She’s probably loving all the speculation.

It is all very strange when your business is online to then close all your ways of promoting it. Perhaps she sold up?
I know....but I miss the bread head and gunt wobble run! That isn't tit, it's pure comedy genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah sure spend your hard earned money buying blogging resources from the woman who disappeared into the night and suddenly “quit” being an influencer.

Reactions: 22
All of this effort she's putting into not getting a job seems harder than just actually getting a job

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The grammar is so great! I’m by no means the grammar police but if you are trying to promote your business then surely using the word “teachings” is not advisable? Come on imma. Lets be having you!

Reactions: 4
The grammar is so great! I’m by no means the grammar police but if you are trying to promote your business then surely using the word “teachings” is not advisable? Come on imma. Lets be having you!
I think it’s an Americanism. I see ‘gurus’ using the word trainings a lot. Makes me cringe….and also, Emma is not a guru 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.