Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here 👋🏼 But did anyone catch Emma on a Place in the Sun (Dordogne) yesterday? 😂. Think they’re going down as worst couple ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sorry I should probably add It’s Emma lookalikey (looks and terrible attitude) - just add 10 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I got petrol earlier in the week from Sainsburys in Kings Lynn. I paid at pump, looked into the kiosk as I was filling up and could’ve sworn Emma was stacking the cigarettes. I would’ve put money on it being her. I was so excited, so I went into the shop and bought a bottle of water just to check but it wasn’t her 😒 She was taller and not as big but had the same hair. Was gutted, thought I’d cracked the case 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I got petrol earlier in the week from Sainsburys in Kings Lynn. I paid at pump, looked into the kiosk as I was filling up and could’ve sworn Emma was stacking the cigarettes. I would’ve put money on it being her. I was so excited, so I went into the shop and bought a bottle of water just to check but it wasn’t her 😒 She was taller and not as big but had the same hair. Was gutted, thought I’d cracked the case 😂
How many of them are there?? It's like Orphan Black.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love how deprived we all are we're seeing the drews everywhere.

Like the lent episode of father Ted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Should have known immediately that a days work is beyond Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do miss her and her banal life. I find myself wondering what colour her tea is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks