Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before but Tony disappearing as well raises my suspicion that something has gone wrong and they are in trouble. His stories about goblins or whatever were not exactly influential!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The longer she stays away for the more suspicious it looks because there is no way she would willingly have done this, maybe should would take a break but not just stop completely. This is the woman that couldn’t resist posting while on a cruise while pretending not to be. I bet they both hate that this thread hasn’t gone away.

Reactions: 22
The longer she stays away for the more suspicious it looks because there is no way she would willingly have done this, maybe should would take a break but not just stop completely. This is the woman that couldn’t resist posting while on a cruise while pretending not to be. I bet they both hate that this thread hasn’t gone away.
Even ‘Bob’ has only posted 7 times on her….sorry, his….IG account. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might have done a flit to Turkey for extreme liposuction when the cyst wasn’t as big as she thought. The break must be killing her. I still think old tone may have had to get a job if they lost her fathers’ income or carer allowance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Might have done a flit to Turkey for extreme liposuction when the cyst wasn’t as big as she thought. The break must be killing her. I still think old tone may have had to get a job if they lost her fathers’ income or carer allowance.
Moonlight waddle to Turkey :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A lot of bloggers use cheap VA people to like, share and comment on posts and blogs etc. They give them access to their accounts to be able to do that. But both Facebook and Twitter and insta have clamped down and having someone in the Philippines being paid 50p an hour accessing your accounts is risky. Laura Dove, Shell the Littles, and a few other accounts were doing that but have stopped because it’s screamingly obvious it’s not them interacting but someone abroad who’s English is not their first language and also it puts their accounts at risk security wise.
There are two or three U.K. bloggers who do VA work for some of the bigger accounts but they charge a hefty fee and I suspect Imma can’t afford that.
as someone who came very close to working with her, you’re absolutely right she can’t afford it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg Emma's gonna come back from Turkey absolutely snatched
Dunno where you stole my photos from but I think I look pretty fine in those before pics.

Seriously though, Emma has never ever been able to hide, she LOVES the attention. Did she die by warhammer figure? Did the dog eat her? Are they both up for rehoming? Did she get that bread and head and never recover?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is her blog still for sale?
I’m not sure she ever officially put it up for sale. I know she talked about putting it on Flippa but she never did.
The issue is, you have to prove how you make your income, which I’m guessing could have been a problem…
Plus, I’m sure the blog must have lost a lot of value over the last couple of years. I think she set up that daily draw so she could increase page views, but it just masks that the site is in decline.

And you know that she would want far more for it than it’s actually worth.

Reactions: 11
For a woman who posted stories of herself coming round from general anaesthetic just a few weeks ago, I refuse to believe she would have had surgery unannounced! I hope she has done tho!

Reactions: 16
I don't believe the daily draw fixed the issues the blog is having. It seems the draw rolls over more often than not. People aren't checking daily as Emma had hoped.

Reactions: 8
Where is she promoting the daily draw now? It’s not being shared on her insta or Twitter. It can’t be getting her that many clicks.

Reactions: 7
Where is she promoting the daily draw now? It’s not being shared on her insta or Twitter. It can’t be getting her that many clicks.
I think it’s flogging a dead horse.

I still think they are on a whole heap of trouble. Princess porky must be desperate get online and show off the gifts she bought herself for Christmas

Reactions: 9
I think she is just hoping that people who want to win £10 a day will go on to check it daily or she just isn't interested anymore. There were a couple of tiktoks and Instagram reels made to promote it at the time too.

Reactions: 4
The draw definitely did not fix the issues on her blog like a high spam score and low DA. The site needs a technical overhaul to sort out site speed. A lot of the content is quite old now and needs updating. The whole site needs a lot of routine maintenance. I don't think Emma has the nohow or can't be bothered.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.