Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who thinks Emma will make a 'new year, new me' comeback tomorrow?šŸ˜…
I reckon itā€™ll be a few months. Thereā€™s something up and she/they are hiding. I think sheā€™ll be back though. Possibly not as obvious ā€œEmma Drewā€ though, but she canā€™t help herself. Where else is she going to get attention?

Reactions: 16
The daily draw annoys me she waits for it to roll over then once it lands on someone she likes she will mention it in her stories (I mean not now but she uses too always kept it to herself until it was a tag-able friend who would kiss arsed) seemed all a bit dodgy to me

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She reminds me of a boss babe trying to sell crappy MLM crap but failing miserably.
She can't stand being out of the spotlight and this silence will be driving her crazy.
I reckon that something dodgy has happened and she's laying low because of that.

Reactions: 15
Well new year post on Mc hoarding mini account. Very quiet nothing on there but still the quietness makes me wonder

Reactions: 9
I wonder if sheā€™s been told some bad health news? I know she likes to over share her health stuff but perhaps the cyst op didnā€™t bring good news? Maybe someone actually sat her down and told her she has something actually wrong, that the weight loss surgery was pointless and failed and that sheā€™s in a dire state. Maybe sheā€™s been shocked into realising that sheā€™s incredibly overweight and putting her health at risk and sheā€™s gone into a spin of denial and shame. Maybe some actually told her some truths. She looks rough as hell in that photo.
I donā€™t wish her ill, no one wants bad health news, but maybe thatā€™s whatā€™s tipped her over. She canā€™t get away with fake cancer sob stories and pretending sheā€™s lost loads of weight and sheā€™s having to face her own misdeeds and problems?

Or am I being too charitable?

Reactions: 14
I wonder if sheā€™s been told some bad health news? I know she likes to over share her health stuff but perhaps the cyst op didnā€™t bring good news? Maybe someone actually sat her down and told her she has something actually wrong, that the weight loss surgery was pointless and failed and that sheā€™s in a dire state. Maybe sheā€™s been shocked into realising that sheā€™s incredibly overweight and putting her health at risk and sheā€™s gone into a spin of denial and shame. Maybe some actually told her some truths. She looks rough as hell in that photo.
I donā€™t wish her ill, no one wants bad health news, but maybe thatā€™s whatā€™s tipped her over. She canā€™t get away with fake cancer sob stories and pretending sheā€™s lost loads of weight and sheā€™s having to face her own misdeeds and problems?

Or am I being too charitable?
Far too charitable. Sheā€™d milk a heath issue to the grave.

Reactions: 15
I think sheā€™s just embarrassed herself and is hiding. She had the surgery and thought it was failsafe size 6 within months. Then she insisted that didnā€™t work because it was actually a cyst that was stopping her. Had cyst removed and sheā€™s still the same.

Edited as I compared her to something which may offend others. Iā€™m not a slinky minx myself.

Reactions: 13
Nah I donā€™t think itā€™s health related. Look how she reacted to the cancer news. Itā€™s something that she does care about and thatā€™s money. Sheā€™s the sort that would sell her Nana if the price was right.
Some money/fraud/fine related issue. And her response is to run away. It might have even just been the knowledge sheā€™s been reported to ASA.

Reactions: 19
Closed mouth smile FINALLY! maybe she has turned over a new leaf šŸ˜¬
Happy new year everyone, even the Drews!

• Haha
Oh dear.... The make money without a job draw doesn't seem to have run today. I didn't realise it took breaks on the bank holidays. If only Emma was still on Instagram to reassure the 2 people that would message her about it.

Reactions: 8
Tony is eating salad and ā€œworkingā€.
I wonder if heā€™s actually got a job.
Unless sheā€™s got him doing all the blog crap for her? Letā€™s face it, itā€™s not exactly challenging stuffā€¦

Reactions: 8
Tony is eating salad and ā€œworkingā€.
I wonder if heā€™s actually got a job.
Unless sheā€™s got him doing all the blog crap for her? Letā€™s face it, itā€™s not exactly challenging stuffā€¦
Looking at the keyboard I'd say it's blog working rather than an actual job - unless he has a paid work from home position.

Reactions: 5
Sex Lines or maybe complaint handler.

He has had plenty of experience with Emma and her complaints.

• Haha
Had an email from MMWAJ this morning trying to flog a package of stuff to start a blog with.
I'm amazed she hasnt started with the travel MLM or skinny coffee by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.