Emma Drew #34 Yes i do know who you are, Slob... Sorry, I meant Bob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if all her minions she pays to do her “boss babe” work for her have got fed up. Her MMWAJ Twitter is a desert, no fresh content and just retweets of shite blog posts and the only responses she gets are spam replies from weirdos also link selling or bit coiners. Her MMWAJ insta is dead. I’m guessing she’s got them doing crappy posts on bought blogs with cheap links and paying them a pittance cos they are probably not U.K. based. She did have a another U.K. blogger working for her at one point but I think pissed on that relationship too.
She’s gone from being award winning to selling tat on Vinted and EBay. She’s got very few in real life friends, most bloggers either avoid her or tolerate her because she is vile and needs to be handled carefully, her Dad aka her source of income is now in a care home and his funds won’t be free for her to fiddle away. She’s spent £10k on weight loss surgery which failed. Her cyst removal didn’t make her thin like she hoped.
Her dog looks dirty and depressed. Her husband is hardly Tom Hardy.

Much life aspiration there, I want to be her.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't believe what she said in her/tony's last post about having people working for her, it sounded like what those MLM women say to make you think they are far more successful than they really are.
The fact neither of them have posted over Christmas says to me they are in deep do-do, no way she could go cold turkey like that so suddenly unless she had to. Her whole miserable life was posted on Insta, I think she will come back at some point with the whole "I won't let the trolls win" and make out that she was hounded off of SM 🥴

Reactions: 23
I didn't believe what she said in her/tony's last post about having people working for her, it sounded like what those MLM women say to make you think they are far more successful than they really are.
The fact neither of them have posted over Christmas says to me they are in deep do-do, no way she could go cold turkey like that so suddenly unless she had to. Her whole miserable life was posted on Insta, I think she will come back at some point with the whole "I won't let the trolls win" and make out that she was hounded off of SM 🥴
A lot of bloggers use cheap VA people to like, share and comment on posts and blogs etc. They give them access to their accounts to be able to do that. But both Facebook and Twitter and insta have clamped down and having someone in the Philippines being paid 50p an hour accessing your accounts is risky. Laura Dove, Shell the Littles, and a few other accounts were doing that but have stopped because it’s screamingly obvious it’s not them interacting but someone abroad who’s English is not their first language and also it puts their accounts at risk security wise.
There are two or three U.K. bloggers who do VA work for some of the bigger accounts but they charge a hefty fee and I suspect Imma can’t afford that.

Reactions: 8
Not forgetting the online christmas shop she bought and all that stock and she just didn't promote it or make it work.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe this thread has over 500 comments and she hasn't posted anything the whole time😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The timing of all this is absolutely delicious! 😁 She thought she had 12 weeks ahead of her to lie in her pit all day doing bugger all, and instead the excrement appears to have well and truly hit the cooling apparatus and exploded like Poppy's bowels after that Starbucks and ice cream. I hope they are stressed to bits and dreading what 2022 might bring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone asked if my friend had made any money and I’ve been waiting for her to get back to me.

She did make money BUT it was all from the same one site and she found the site from another member of Emma’s group. Emma hadn’t even mentioned the site and once Emma started mentioning the site and everyone started applying for jobs the jobs dried up for my mate. She says she tried Fatjoe and all the others Emma recommended but didn’t get anywhere as it wasn’t as simple as having a certain DA, they wanted mailing lists and site traffic and other stats. All in she thinks she made around £300 but hasn’t had any work for months now and can’t keep putting effort in and paying for the group when she hasn’t made anything for ages.

A lot of the successful people in the group seemed to be people with established blogs who already had connections or they’d be talking about jobs they got for their “real” blog which was unfair as the group is meant to be for link selling so it gives a false impression of success. Friend said she’d see someone post celebrating getting x job for x pay, she’d ask how they got it and would be told “oh it was an existing contact for my real blog” which was unhelpful and not what she thought the group was for.

Trying to think what else was said as it was a face to face conversation and not done over messages so can’t read back through anything but I think that’s everything.

Reactions: 21
I am glad your friend made some money. I know a lot of bloggers also run link selling blogs but they are generally quite well written and properly set up. It is not as easy to make money as Emma suggests.

Reactions: 6
I don't think Tattle or "trolls" are the reason for her sudden disappearance. We didn't say anything revolutionary to scare her away. She's been caught doing something wrong and was scared into hiding. Hoping deleting her instagram would delete any "evidence"

Reactions: 19
Someone asked if my friend had made any money and I’ve been waiting for her to get back to me.

She did make money BUT it was all from the same one site and she found the site from another member of Emma’s group. Emma hadn’t even mentioned the site and once Emma started mentioning the site and everyone started applying for jobs the jobs dried up for my mate. She says she tried Fatjoe and all the others Emma recommended but didn’t get anywhere as it wasn’t as simple as having a certain DA, they wanted mailing lists and site traffic and other stats. All in she thinks she made around £300 but hasn’t had any work for months now and can’t keep putting effort in and paying for the group when she hasn’t made anything for ages.

A lot of the successful people in the group seemed to be people with established blogs who already had connections or they’d be talking about jobs they got for their “real” blog which was unfair as the group is meant to be for link selling so it gives a false impression of success. Friend said she’d see someone post celebrating getting x job for x pay, she’d ask how they got it and would be told “oh it was an existing contact for my real blog” which was unhelpful and not what she thought the group was for.

Trying to think what else was said as it was a face to face conversation and not done over messages so can’t read back through anything but I think that’s everything.
Did they say what the reaction was to Imma just buggering off? Are people still paying membership for a group that no longer exists? Or trying to claim money back for her moonlight waddle?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's definitely done something that she doesn't want anyone to find out. No one would leave her social media and sources of income like this.

Reactions: 18
She's definitely done something that she doesn't want anyone to find out. No one would leave her social media and sources of income like this.
I agree, if she was just having a break or crying troll she would have made a big song and dance about it, had a three week countdown to her departure and treated us to extra gurny take a break compo faces and milked the whole thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Yeah, that was me! I’m glad your friend made at least some money. I remember you saying you were concerned about her spending money on this that she doesn’t necessarily have. Emma reckons she is making all this money, but honestly, I think if she is selling links then it’s probably from people she already knows.

Did they say what the reaction was to Imma just buggering off? Are people still paying membership for a group that no longer exists? Or trying to claim money back for her moonlight waddle?
The group is still on FB, I’m pretty sure it still exists. There were almost 130 members, but now 98 - 5 are admins/mods. 64 posts in past month, so it’s somewhat active.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.