Emma Drew #33 Clutter, diabetes, sugar and tat. 10k later and Imma's still fat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 I am desperate to know. But me and you will be lumped together as Tony’s secret admirers. I’ve never lived the title down 😂
All I remember was Emma being a complete witch and bossing him about, I called her out and shouted something like "don't you realise how lucky you are?" o_O Then Tony looked at me all grateful, like the pitiful puppy he is, I felt the overwhelming urge to cuddle him up and rescue him. I'm not sure what it means, but I had an extra long shower that morning to get the ick off me.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tiktok is still visible 🤭😂
OMG, that never gets old. It reminds me of what it would look like if I got my elderly mum to do a TikTok 😂

I particular love the fact that she's mouthing the words: "then leave" like it's such a complex series of instructions she can't quite comprehend it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s the worst the ASA could do to her? Can they fine her or something? Genuine question if anyone knows.
The Gambling Commission say you need to report anything like this tit Emma's been pulling through the ASA.
In my experience UKGC only directly handle complaints that are in relation to gambling transactions.
She can be fined.

I can pull her account up but it looks like she's deleted all of her posts.
I so want to know what the fraud is up to.

Also this made me proper lol
1638475871484.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion:
Emma Drew #34 - You can't even run and you can't hide in your pit, the music is playing so come out and face it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we already knew this but can we just discuss again why Drew Media Ltd got a Covid Grant of 2,252.95!?? If anything the pandemic will have been good for their 'business'

A friend of mine owned a business and his accountant encouraged applying for all of these things, including the loans. bloody ridiculous if you ask me.

Reactions: 5
I think we already knew this but can we just discuss again why Drew Media Ltd got a Covid Grant of 2,252.95!?? If anything the pandemic will have been good for their 'business'

FFS she’s unreal! Do you remember she / Tony posted that story about the nurse who had something happen to her car and Emma posted money through her door as it ‘wasn’t much money to me - but a lot to her’. So has enough money to be shoving it through letterboxes, but will happily claim free money. That doesn’t get paid back either does it!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

The work I do closely involves a lot of the covid grants etc. Put it this way, there were a lot of fraudulent claims for these grants 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

That has seriously wound me up! Why on earth would she have needed a covid grant when her entire business is solely online and she works from home anyway?

I remember posting a while back about my parents who lost 100% of their income as their business is in the entertainment industry and could obviously do nothing through the entirety of the pandemic. They had to fight tooth and nail to be given any grants because of flaws in the system, incompetent accountants and other reasons completely out their control. Then you have the fat, lazy, slobs of Drew Media rubbing their hands together thinking “ooh free money!”

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That has seriously wound me up! Why on earth would she have needed a covid grant when her entire business is solely online and she works from home anyway?

I remember posting a while back about my parents who lost 100% of their income as their business is in the entertainment industry and could obviously do nothing through the entirety of the pandemic. They had to fight tooth and nail to be given any grants because of flaws in the system, incompetent accountants and other reasons completely out their control. Then you have the fat, lazy, slobs of Drew Media rubbing their hands together thinking “ooh free money!”
The worst part of this is that Emma won't see anything wrong with having claimed that grant.

Make money without a job, indeed.

Reactions: 19

My parents were the same, no income for over a year, just kept afloat by the skin of their teeth and then there are these two who could have made a fortune during a pandemic but were too lazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can anyone who is technically minded save the Bread Head masterpiece in case she deletes it?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They pair of then are nothing but a drain on society. The honest, decent, hardworking taxpayers of this country will be paying for them until they eventually land themselves in an early grave from obesity related diseases. And what will the Drew legacy be - nothing but a giant dump into landfill of the B&M, Warhammer, Disney and Kate Spade shite they amassed over their life time.

Already did 🤣🤣
Excellent work! Have a gold star on your chart AND a Crunchie! 👏⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.